Best Online Site With and Without a HUD

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Online Site to use With and Without a HUD

Which is the best site to play on using a HUD and the best site to use without using a HUD??

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No single site is best for everything, so it depends on, what you are looking for. It also depends on your location, since many sites dont offer their services everywhere. But if they are available, then you cant go to wrong by sticking with the sites, that have been around for decades, and have aquired licenses in many regulated markets. These include:

* pokerstars (HUDs allowed)
* partypoker (HUDs not allowed)
* 888 Poker (HUDs allowed)

If its available I would also consider giving this a chance:

* GG Poker (Build in HUD, no external HUDs allowed)

GG poker have emerged as the main competitor to PokerStars and seem to be moving in the right direction by getting licensed in at least some markets. As for the rest they are basically unregulated (illegal) sites, and I would only choose them, if the regulated sites are not available.

Its never going to be quite as safe depositing or playing on unregulated sites, and you can read many horror stories in the forum from people, who failed to read, what was written with small print, before they deposited on some new small site, they found on the internet. But among the unregulated options, I would consider the following to be the most trustworthy or maybe its better to say least un-trustworthy:

* ACR (HUDs allowed)
* BetOnline (HUDs allowed)
* ignition (HUDs not allowed)
* Bovada (Anonymous tables but HUDs providing in session stats are allowed)

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
* Ignition (HUDs not allowed)

Ignition is on the same network as Bovada, same rules anonymous tables but HUDs allowed.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For US players:

No HUD: Global and the legal sitesd in NJ, Nevada etc. I recommend Global unless you live a state where its legal.
HUD: everything else, I recommend BOL.

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No single site is best for everything, so it depends on, what you are looking for. It also depends on your location, since many sites dont offer their services everywhere. But if they are available, then you cant go to wrong by sticking with the sites, that have been around for decades, and have aquired licenses in many regulated markets. These include:

* PokerStars (HUDs allowed)
* PartyPoker (HUDs not allowed)
* 888 Poker (HUDs allowed)

If its available I would also consider giving this a chance:

* GG Poker (Build in HUD, no external HUDs allowed)

GG poker have emerged as the main competitor to PokerStars and seem to be moving in the right direction by getting licensed in at least some markets. As for the rest they are basically unregulated (illegal) sites, and I would only choose them, if the regulated sites are not available.

Its never going to be quite as safe depositing or playing on unregulated sites, and you can read many horror stories in the forum from people, who failed to read, what was written with small print, before they deposited on some new small site, they found on the internet. But among the unregulated options, I would consider the following to be the most trustworthy or maybe its better to say least un-trustworthy:

* ACR (HUDs allowed)
* BetOnline (HUDs allowed)
* Ignition (HUDs not allowed)

Thanks for all this info, really appreciated :) definitely going to try out GG soon too! think ill leave out the unregulated ones and stay safe for now lol

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is pretty good and allows HUDS. I’m not sure about no huds, but I’ve heard people recommend partypoker, (HUDS not allowed)

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is pretty good and allows HUDS. I’m not sure about no huds, but I’ve heard people recommend partypoker, (HUDS not allowed)

Thanks ive heard the same and looking at GG poker too :)