Best Online Poker Rooms - What is your favorite?

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I play in three different rooms (pokerstars, Bet365 and 888) and I like all three, but lately I've been playing more at Bet365. I haven't had any luck at Pokerstars.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Welcome to the forum :), I think that mastering the game is more important than poker rooms, but in general for me and in first place are PS and 888 Poker because they are one of the most famous and biggest poker rooms ever

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Welcome Gerva =)

I like PS and GGpoker!!!
Thinking about joining partypoker and 888.

What is your buy-in level? and... what do you have to say about 888 and bet365 rooms in terms of player level?

LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay far away from ACR biggest scam site on the web, not to mention biggest cheaters haven. No different than any of those scam app games.

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I've been playing poker for about 8 years and I know I need to improve on a lot of points, but I've noticed that in some rooms, all hands are very manipulated. you need to always be mindful of a court when you have a fullhouse (repeatedly, ignoring stats) it happens a lot on PS and Bet365 but on 888 it hasn't happened, I have preferred 888 and Bet365. Regarding the level of players, I think the 888 players know how to play better. PS is very manipulated.
Welcome Gerva =)

I like PS and GGpoker!!!
Thinking about joining partypoker and 888.

What is your buy-in level? and... what do you have to say about 888 and bet365 rooms in terms of player level?

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Pokerstars, the lightest and most readable poker room. The App is also flawless, it runs smoothly.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, I can withdraw money very fast in just 2 or 3 hours.

denisthemenys

denisthemenys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played I think on must of the poker software, my favourite it’s 888 I play must of my time there occasionally on party poker

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, the best poker site is Pokerstars. I think that partypoker is other really good poker room but in my opinion Pokerstars is the best 🙂

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat ! My favourite poker room is Pokerstars. Too many pure gamblers on 888 ! ;)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I almost play on Pokerstars these days.

But maybe I will try GGpoker some day. I want security, trustworthiness, fast cashouts and fair game from a poker site.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing on PokerStars here and there a lot, it's still a nice one to play on. The main other I like a lot is GGPoker. Haven't played there lately but planning on going back to it. Time ago the fields feel softer, but I'm almost sure that's not the case anymore (I may be wrong)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I play in three different rooms (pokerstars, Bet365 and 888) and I like all three, but lately I've been playing more at Bet365. I haven't had any luck at Pokerstars.
Bet365 may be number #1 in sports betting but they are nowhere near to that in poker world ...
Therefore i'd like to know what keeps you there :unsure:

Also if i remember correctly then last time they had CC game was today 4 years ago so yeah ...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like bet365 too, I think at least they offer better promotions than PS for poker players, which is not very difficult because PS has the worst promotions, although still is my favorite room because I think bet365 does not offer a good traffic of players.

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i prefer pokerstars and am trying to play gg poker for the first time

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best poker rooms for me are Pokerstars, 888, HighStakes. I feel comfortable in them.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
was once my favorite unibet....but unfortunately it is banned in my country....now 888 poker

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Welcome to Replay Poker. The summer league season is just coming to an end. There are only two rounds left, which will take two weeks. And the recruitment of participants for the autumn league will be announced. Well, are you intrigued? Then take a look here:

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no favorite for me, I also play on 3 sites, today it turns out to show good results on one, tomorrow on the other

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I played I think on must of the poker software, my favourite it’s 888 I play must of my time there occasionally on party poker
I've also preferred 888. Party Poker, I haven't used it yet. It's good?

i prefer pokerstars and am trying to play gg poker for the first time
GG Poker looks good to me. At least at first.

I like bet365 too, I think at least they offer better promotions than PS for poker players, which is not very difficult because PS has the worst promotions, although still is my favorite room because I think bet365 does not offer a good traffic of players.
It's true, and lately the results of hands at Bet365's tournaments have been more than suspicious. Players there love to push all-in with mediocre cards and manage to win.

Welcome to the forum :), I think that mastering the game is more important than poker rooms, but in general for me and in first place are PS and 888 Poker because they are one of the most famous and biggest poker rooms ever
Hi, thanks for the welcome. You're right about dominating the game. But after mastering it, you start to notice differences between the different rooms.

F

finopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
Nowdays I play mostly GGPoker, second is Pokerstars. Pokerstars was my number 1 many years but not anymore.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
PokerStars is my favourite and go to for playing poker, I really do like GG poker for the tech but it just doesn’t seem have enough players from previous experience

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Nowdays I play mostly GGPoker, second is Pokerstars. Pokerstars was my number 1 many years but not anymore.
I also liked it there a lot, but lately I've been having a hard time playing there. It seems to me that the game there depends more on luck than anything else.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Previously it was Pokerstars, now for obvious reasons it is no longer, well, if you consider that for these reasons all popular poker rooms are in this position, if you look objectively, then Pokerstars is still the best poker room, well, at least they have the best software.

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite poker room is Party Poker