Best Limit Holdem Games

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which sites offer the best limit games at a micro level i.e.25c/50c.
Any tips for beating these games and bankroll management.
I have approx $100 and don't really want to deposit more.

Swanny

Swanny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably the .10/.20 games at poker stars would be best. If you find your crushing the game then move to .25/.50 when your bankroll is $150. Bankroll should be approx 300 BB and your kinda in between there so I would start on the low end.

Those games are very beatable. Be happy when you are getting sucked out on and relish the fact that your folding more than anyone else. Play tight but when you have the goods be aggressive as all hell. I'd recommending "Small Stakes Holdem" by Ed Miller for these types of games.

Oddly enough, I find live 3/6 games looser than the online .10/.20 games but they are very comparable.

Last edited:
Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the pointers. I find that pokerstars is quite difficult to beat but will play a bit more and see how things go.

Thanks

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you know how to play 7 card stud, either Pokerstars or Full Tilt. I just learned to play this past weekend (after reading the 2+2 book on it) and I'm crushing the micros at both sites. I thought I was a decent Omaha player but the Stud at both of these is just too easy.

Top 10 Games Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules