Best holiday poker promotions?

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could people share any worthwhile poker promotions they are seeing at various sites? Wondering if it's worth signing up for new rooms for them.

At SB, they have 25 days of poker promotion where you have to complete a relatively easy daily task then entered into an all in tournament for cash prizes.

Have made it ITM yet after 6 days but I'm still hoping!

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Could people share any worthwhile poker promotions they are seeing at various sites? Wondering if it's worth signing up for new rooms for them.

At SB, they have 25 days of poker promotion where you have to complete a relatively easy daily task then entered into an all in tournament for cash prizes.

Have made it ITM yet after 6 days but I'm still hoping!

The Blowout Series on Stars looks interesting, there is a big Freeroll tomorrow with lot’s of free ticket packages.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
unibet is probably the only international site who has advent calendar type of promotions every december and they have them in 3 places aswell (web client, poker client, unibetcommunity) so guess it is real shame to whoever cant even play there ...

D

DevaCat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars is running CardHunt from now until Dec 27th. Not worthwhile for higher stakes players, but for microstakes players it has a bit of value- expected value of $0.50 every time you complete the board in a day. Should be c. 400-500 hands played to complete it (I have all but two of the 20 cards so far after 365 hands this evening). So for an NL2 player, would be worth the equivalent of 5bb/ 100 for the first 500 hands per day. That's something in the region of 50% rakeback during the promotion. Would be 20% at NL5, 10% NL10, etc.