Best Freerolls?

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys. What are the best freerolls in your opinion (biggest payoffs without too huge of a field).

I'll start with the microgaming €3k freeroll every Sunday. Technically not quite free since you have to play 100 raked hands the week of to qualify. But if you play 400 raked hands you get to start with a deep stack. The top 250 places get paid. It's not hard to make it fairly deep into the money starting with a deep stack, the field is usually 800-900 people and drops down pretty quickly. If you can last 3 hours you'll cash nicely. 1st place gets €400.

What freerolls do you guys know that have huge payouts with minimum effort (ie: small fields or big starting stacks)

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
the freerolls that I like are the ones that don't have add ons and arent turbo:flute:

Erik moraes

Erik moraes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best freeroll for sure is from cardschat! with prizes every day and a small field giving a great chance of winning.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best freeroll for sure is from cardschat! with prizes every day and a small field giving a great chance of winning.
Thanks, already doing those. I agree they are good :)

But looking for even bigger ones now.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You will not find better freerolls than the Cardschat ones.

Your profile is not filled out totally I cannot tell if you are from US.

If you are from US there are Cardschat freerolls everyday on America's Card Room $100 gtd with around 120 players.
https://www.cardschat.com/sites/americascardroom.php

Also check out the weekly ones on the Chico Network sites - Betonline and Sportsbetting Poker. Cardchat have $200 gtd freerolls on Friday and Saturday very small fleid most times less than 100 players

https://www.cardschat.com/sportsbetting-poker.php
https://www.cardschat.com/sites/betonline-poker.php

If you are not located in the US you not only have access to all the above freerolls plus freerolls on pokerstars, 888 and a high value $1 buyin game on party poker.
Thanks, already doing those. I agree they are good :)

But looking for even bigger ones now.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If you are from US there are Cardschat freerolls everyday on America's Card Room $100 gtd with around 120 players.
https://www.cardschat.com/sites/americascardroom.php

Also check out the weekly ones on the Chico Network sites - Betonline and Sportsbetting Poker. Cardchat have $200 gtd freerolls on Friday and Saturday very small fleid most times less than 100 players

https://www.cardschat.com/sportsbetting-poker.php
https://www.cardschat.com/sites/betonline-poker.php

If you are not located in the US you not only have access to all the above freerolls plus freerolls on Pokerstars, 888 and a high value $1 buyin game on Party Poker.

Thanks, much appreciated.

The micro-gaming 3k sunday freeroll is definitely a few notches above CC freerolls lol. Big enough stack to field ratio and prize structure that I always hit the money (it's not technically free since you have to play 100 raked hands). I'm looking for more like that :cool:

I'm in Israel for now so options are limited; but chico, intertops, and unibet all work :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Chico network has a similiar sort of thing running this month with missions you can find more information here--> https://promotions.sportsbetting.ag...n&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sb_pok_mop930

Thanks, much appreciated.

The micro-gaming 3k sunday freeroll is definitely a few notches above CC freerolls lol. Big enough stack to field ratio and prize structure that I always hit the money (it's not technically free since you have to play 100 raked hands). I'm looking for more like that :cool:

I'm in Israel for now so options are limited; but chico, intertops, and unibet all work :)

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll start with the microgaming €3k freeroll every Sunday.

Really not trying to be an ass here but when I read my statement I kinda felt like it may have come off as such, so I am adding this in as my first sentence.

You took the time to go in and look at his profile to see that it wasn't filled out so you weren't being lazy but did you not notice his first sentence told you he was not from the US? I know he already said he was from Israel but he did kinda say he wasn't from here in the original post.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best freeroll for me right now is 888 on Sundays and william hill monthly. Big prize and few players.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me cardschat weekly 300$ freeroll in pokerstars is the best. Field is around 200 players usually and payoffs are comparable to the normal 0.55$ MTTs in stars but without the risk. Daily 100$ freerolls are also great. Best thing about CC freerolls for me is that there are much more good players than on the normal micro MTTs and you can in fact improve your game and even win some money without risking your own funds. It can;t be better than that. :)

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all for the great suggestions :)

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The free are rare, the best at the moment are even cardschat, as most are saying. However if you do not play concentrated gains nothing, the class is very good and everyone already knows.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked too much the CC freerolls, but im out of the club now..[emoji25] i play recently the Just one penny freeroll on ACR, is very nice! 10k of prizepool, for 2000 players +-.. GL to all!!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The poker rooms are decreasing the number of freerolls every year, the rewards programs are also ending, I don't think it's very interesting for the future of the game.
It would be very important for the rooms to set aside part of their profits for freerolls, as many players start poker through freerolls and without it, beginning players have lost interest in the game, and there will be very few deposits.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker rooms are decreasing the number of freerolls every year, the rewards programs are also ending, I don't think it's very interesting for the future of the game.
It would be very important for the rooms to set aside part of their profits for freerolls, as many players start poker through freerolls and without it, beginning players have lost interest in the game, and there will be very few deposits.

I was just talking in another thread about how esports should take up poker and make tournaments (maybe even freerolls?) to cause a huge boom in poker popularity. Kinda tangential but, I'm hoping that there is some tiny chance the idea spreads lol :p

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hey there!

CC freerolls are the best value there is in freerolls!

In second place, 888 Poker is offering a lot of freerolls for its loyals! try it out!

gl gl gl

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 freerolls are great, and CC freerolls really are the best!!

Freeroll Passwords