Beating the Bots

joe5556

joe5556

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are actually more bots at your table than people. No matter which site you play , you'll never get a fair deal. Algorithms are set to let you win just enough to keep you interested and depositing. Show me someone who says they won money in the poker side and cashed out successfully, and I will show you a liar, a cheat, and most of the time, an employee of the site. Take it from me, (I used to run /part-own one of the three biggest poker networks of all time. :eek:

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Well, bots are weak in the game. I managed to defeat them. I am not a liar! )))

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots are definitely present in games
but in poker I think most of them are in the game for real money and in tournaments not more

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some players are employees of the site, they really play better than others.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some players are employees of the site, they really play better than others.
it would be foolish in this case to believe that they will play badly[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it really seems that robots exist there are too many plays for example in which nobody would go all in 5-2 for example with a flop with AKT but then they complete a lot of straights with 3-4 and so many unexpected cases that a human accepts certain bets .

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker games are raked, so its common sense, that most players will end up losing. This however does not mean, they are being cheated by bots, rigged poker sites or anything else. In fact the answer nearly always lies much closer to home :D

And there are many proven long term winners in online poker. This is something, everyone can easily check themselfes by looking up players at independent tracking sites like sharkscope.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it really seems that robots exist there are too many plays for example in which nobody would go all in 5-2 for example with a flop with AKT but then they complete a lot of straights with 3-4 and so many unexpected cases that a human accepts certain bets .

A bot is a computer program designed to play poker. It does not know, which cards are coming, so it can not rely on making a long term losing play and getting lucky. This is something, only human players do, and they do it mostly, because they are playing for fun.

Darkray

Darkray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see the evidence about bots. I would like to.:top:

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts