BCP vs ACR

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do the lobbies and tables look the same for both sites? Can I transfer funds from ACR to BCP?

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No you can only transfer them within ACR or BCP unless you withdraw money then move it to the other site.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, are the lobby and table interfaces similar to ACR and does BCP use the same customer service and deposit/withdrawal set ups as ACR?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, are the lobby and table interfaces similar to ACR and does BCP use the same customer service and deposit/withdrawal set ups as ACR?

Yes, actually BCP is part of the Winning Poker Network, the same customer service and deposit/withdrawal setups and it's a similar interface. Both skins are great! Thanks for choosing us!

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR, BCP and Ya have the same functionality. Tournaments are held in the same way and at the same time. ACR won't let me in the room. BCP and Ya well and all.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR, BCP and Ya have the same functionality. Tournaments are held in the same way and at the same time. ACR won't let me in the room. BCP and Ya well and all.

Thanks, I opened an account on BCP.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they're the same site, but you cannot transfer from BCP to ACR or vice versa I believe ACR usually has better promos.