BCP/ACR server stability

Z

ZingyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just now having issues again with there servers. Deep stacked in 3 MTTs including in a 4 way all in with pocket KK, I had the call any checked, but the servers are lagging or something

Anyone else having this problem atm? Seems like at LEAST once a week this kind of thing happens?

J

jwlaw35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I tried to log on last night and it was down then but seems to be working fine today... I'm sure this is covered in there terms of service but I think all people who are still in get at least there money back.. I have yet to run a poker room that does not go down from time to time but like you say sucks to have the time invested and only get your buy in back..

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just now having issues again with there servers. Deep stacked in 3 MTTs including in a 4 way all in with pocket KK, I had the call any checked, but the servers are lagging or something

Anyone else having this problem atm? Seems like at LEAST once a week this kind of thing happens?

Yes!

Had the same problem in the middle of a tourney. Happened to me three tourneys in the past 24 hours actually. Not sure what's going on