peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sick and tired, really!
UOPFR Short stack 9.3 bb went allin with 78s LJ, me at CO I raised to 22 bb with KK, Btn and SB fold, BB w/ 92 bbcalled with A2.
BB raised I went allin he/she called
turn 8
river 2
I mean how the hell do you call a 3bet with A2.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
variance, happens all the time, how much were you playing for? micro you got ppl calling everything

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Topic has nothing to do with a particular poker room. Belongs in "bad beats and vents".

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have this every day for months. I am no longer surprised at anything.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!
I have been losing all last week with premium hands, I got the impression that the poker room is angry with me, ha ha ha, but this is a game and someone will lose, otherwise it cannot be, there will never be two winners.

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been lost a lot the last 10 days too in PS, but in a massive way, like never before... i was so happy cuz the RB, but im not playing more PS right now.

Always is happening something that kick me out of the 9man sng, that i use to play daily, tons of them.

In 3 days, i just got 1 first place... thats really annoying, and everytime im about to get a first place, a bad beat occurs, its incredible... Im playing at GG right now with normal results, I will play few SnG at PS in few days, and if i cant get a first place, playing normally, im a good SnG player at micros, 9 max turbo... and is painful to get those radical bad beats, for days, 100s of SnG, to get just one first place :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You will have to cope with this kind of thing, that's how this game is. In a CC tournament we were all in pre-flop AA vs 77 and the table was Axx77

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such cases are not uncommon since there are many young players now. They don't really know how to play, but they want to win a lot at once.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played well but you were just unlucky, it happens.In most cases you will always win in these situations.Just in this hand two factors played, it is a weak player and bad luck.So please be patient and everything will be ok!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
welcome to poker. happens all day everyday on every site multiple times. everyone who plays poker long enough knows how it feels and it sucks :) if you cant take the heat anymore i recommend a break from poker to you :) it works wonders sometimes believe me!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Why surprised mate?I´ve lost that way sometimes not only at pokerstars but also at 888 and party poker.I know how you are feeling but those bad experiences happen and will continue to happen.As a member said you played that hand well,you were just unlucky.Better luck next time.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's happened to me a lot when playing against very loose players. Although it's not very uncomfortable, I think we should accept that because they take risks when they play loose and sometimes it works but it's not solid in long run.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has nothing to do with PS happens on every single site, it's variance you win like that and lose like that, you have probably won with bad cards aswell againts better hands, but then there is no complaining only when you lose you feel robbed, it happens a lot but sadly that's part of poker nothing you can do about it then forget about it.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean how the hell do you call a 3bet with A2.

When you 3-bet KK, did you not want to get called by worse? And would you also have complained about the bad call, if you had won the hand?

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Bad beats crop up and multiply in MTT freerolls and I watch them with massive players, pouring in preflop ...
When you play a tournament with a higher cost in the registration fee or when you reach a final match, there the bad beats go down, the reason is obvious, it is not the room, it is to play against chance and the herd in the freerolls and micro