Avoid this site like the plague

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
juicy stakes poker ever heard of it well it's an offshoot of intertops

I've played this site for around 4 days it doesn't have any withdrawal options used to deposit only bitcoin and bank wire

The worst part is it constantly crashes saying session expired having you log back in by which time your timed out of the hand I've just lost $ with AA bet 2 streets and the session expired by time I log back in I've timed out absolute joke of a site and countless other times it's happened

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stick to the big, well known sites and leave these shady small ones alone.

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the same trouble playing at Intertops.Just keeps saying your session has expired,and drops me off.Download isnt any better for me.I just gave up,i wont play intertops anymore.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone have reported in the forum, that he have I think 11.000$ stuck there, which he cant withdraw, so this seem to be a very reasonable warning :mad:

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juicy stakes poker ever heard of it well it's an offshoot of intertops

I've played this site for around 4 days it doesn't have any withdrawal options used to deposit only bitcoin and bank wire

The worst part is it constantly crashes saying session expired having you log back in by which time your timed out of the hand I've just lost $ with AA bet 2 streets and the session expired by time I log back in I've timed out absolute joke of a site and countless other times it's happened

You are strange people, why register at JS if there is an Intertops? You are creating problems for yourself.