Available Freerolls to US players?

stillgotouts

stillgotouts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to Cardschat and my poker playing friends, my bankroll is now at $250. What other freerolls are available to me as a player in the US? I may be able to get a Nevada account since i live so close.
Any feedback would be very helpful!

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's $10 GTD freerolls running every 30 minutes or so on ACR. Usually there are 1-3 $25-$50 GTD freebuy tournaments throughout the day as well. Most of them run at night. There are also a couple $100 GTD tournaments that run throughout the week at various times. I forget the exact days but I know the cardschat $100 GTD freeroll is on Saturdays. A lot of the non-ACR freerolls only require you to sign up for a site and enter their chatroom for the password. It's pretty simple.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a big field... But ignition has $2500 freeroll every Thursday at 905EST. usually 1500+ but pays 500. You can fold to the money. Then go for it.

stillgotouts

stillgotouts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a big field... But Ignition has $2500 freeroll every Thursday at 905EST. usually 1500+ but pays 500. You can fold to the money. Then go for it.

This is exactly what i was looking for!
Although, I try to never fold to the money.
OR THE MAN!

haha thanks again!

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check out the Jackpotfreeroll site. It is a solid place to find some fun real money freerolls.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a big field... But Ignition has $2500 freeroll every Thursday at 905EST. usually 1500+ but pays 500. You can fold to the money. Then go for it.

I looked into this and it says it's only for chrome tier level and above members. Not everybody.

Check out the Jackpotfreeroll site. It is a solid place to find some fun real money freerolls.

I second this. They have nice $250 freerolls on intertops through this site as well as others like acr/bcp.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to Cardschat and my poker playing friends, my bankroll is now at $250. What other freerolls are available to me as a player in the US? I may be able to get a Nevada account since i live so close.
Any feedback would be very helpful!
If you want to play Pokestars then perform these actions: purchase a paid VPN with access to brazil and Russia, turn on your computer and set the VPN actions, delete all visited pages and cookies in the Google settings, download a poker client from Brazil, when registering, specify any phone number from Russia and do not make a request for confirmation of the number, specify your real name and make a fictitious address of residence from Russia. You will be able to participate in games for real money. DO NOT MAKE A DEPOSIT!!!! After 8 months, you will be able to enter your real address and change your account details. REMEMBER! NOT BEFORE 8 MONTHS!!!

stillgotouts

stillgotouts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to play Pokestars then perform these actions: purchase a paid VPN with access to Brazil and Russia, turn on your computer and set the VPN actions, delete all visited pages and cookies in the Google settings, download a poker client from Brazil, when registering, specify any phone number from Russia and do not make a request for confirmation of the number, specify your real name and make a fictitious address of residence from Russia. You will be able to participate in games for real money. DO NOT MAKE A DEPOSIT!!!! After 8 months, you will be able to enter your real address and change your account details. REMEMBER! NOT BEFORE 8 MONTHS!!!

This is very interesting. I'm intellectually curious. I can't say that i'd want to violate any terms of service or anything, but why are you so specific? Brazil or Russia only?
And why the 8 months thing?
Thanks for the substance in your reply!

Freeroll Passwords