Asking a Question about GG Poker - Puzzled.

• Thread starter Sir Shove a Lot
  • Start date
Sir Shove a Lot

Sir Shove a Lot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Hi, I've been playing for several months now on GG poker (used to play multi on Stars), cash games only; mainly nickel and dime stakes. I like multi tabling and have been playing 6 tables at a time and am quite comfortable with this. So I thought I would try 8 tables at a time and see how I got on. I was very surprised to find that I couldn't open any more tables than 6! I'm puzzled because I see other players on 8 tables a time. Can anyone tell why this is? Thanks.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not 100% sure but this could be due to regulations. germany and UK are heavy regulated on GG.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe its your gadget? Germany has a 4 table limit, but there is no information about a 6 table limit for UK. GG Poker have general limits, but they seem to be much higher at 20 tables total and up to 9 tables of similar cash games. This is all information, I found by googling it.

Sir Shove a Lot

Sir Shove a Lot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Thanks for your responses. My gadget is a windows 10 PC, I'm not sure it could be that though.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I know that GG has a limit for the rush and cash tables - the top you can play is 4 I think , for any further information contact the CS. They respond super fast. :)