Has Anyone Tried Global Poker??

dannywaves

dannywaves

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently have been getting a lot of ads for this site so I decided to do a little research. I dont plan on depositing money on this website because they give you 20 free "sweepcoins" when you verify your account so thats enough to build your bankroll lol

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I recently have been getting a lot of ads for this site so I decided to do a little research. I dont plan on depositing money on this website because they give you 20 free "sweepcoins" when you verify your account so thats enough to build your bankroll lol

Play there all the time. Well worth playing there. You may need to deposit to make a withdraw in the future but this is easy with this site and minimal.

illphillllllll

illphillllllll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not my favorite site but i do like alot of things about global. Good player pool and decent promos. Currently this week you can get like 30 bucks just logging in 7 days straight and clicking a button. They run trophy events regularly, all price ranges, couple weeks long. My biggest knock would be tourny structure is fast but some might like that. All in all, highly recommend.