Has anyone here noticed something?

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the new ACR animations when the equity reverses, it has a blast isn't it?
Well then, realize that the greater the difference in equity that is inverted, the greater the explosion of white light! I don't know if it's just me ,or I'm already seeing things :stupid:

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I like it, kinda fun. Although the background music threw me at first. Checking my tabs and asking myself, where the heck is the music coming from. LOL.

Logg

Logg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really wish you could just keep the cool equity change animations but lose the lame all-in music. Unfortunately, it's all or nothing.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it, kinda fun. Although the background music threw me at first. Checking my tabs and asking myself, where the heck is the music coming from. LOL.

yea! . I like to turn off all audio resources I didn't witness such a scare
:)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I really wish you could just keep the cool equity change animations but lose the lame all-in music. Unfortunately, it's all or nothing.

Hello , , to activate and deactivate the sounds you must go to the options , then to play experience , then to sounds .
In the red sounds tab you can disable all features. in green you can disable sound features separately (don't forget there's the scrollbar with more features below.
And to my surprise! you can load audios and customize your sounds in orange! excellent idea!! Now I think I'll even use the audio!

Attachments

• recurso de audio ACR.jpg
    recurso de audio ACR.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 18
C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah - it doesnt aways get it right - sometimes it makes the effect on dead cards lol

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The animations are cool for changing assets, as for the music, sometimes I lose concentration, but I get used to it

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In the new ACR animations when the equity reverses, it has a blast isn't it?
Well then, realize that the greater the difference in equity that is inverted, the greater the explosion of white light! I don't know if it's just me ,or I'm already seeing things :stupid:
Also affects the floor differently as well. The bigger the offset the worst it shatters the floor.

BTW, I find it odd that the winning hand has the bubble with the % in red and the losing one has it in blue. I would have them reverse, as in red = danger (at least that's how I tend to see it).

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also affects the floor differently as well. The bigger the offset the worst it shatters the floor.

BTW, I find it odd that the winning hand has the bubble with the % in red and the losing one has it in blue. I would have them reverse, as in red = danger (at least that's how I tend to see it).

Nice ! I thought it was my impression! but I realized that losing a 55% vs 45% flip coin situation was a small explosion, however when I won a situation where I had 5% it was a huge explosion that for a moment covered the entire table in white light!
:)