anyone having luck in bcpfreerolls

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all,

I'm curious if anyone has been having consistent luck @ BCR in freerolls? With the $10 freerolls running all day, it's now a little easier to make money in freerolls. It's definitely a lot easier than using a step ticket and trying to cash on the bubble, instead of winning a ticket.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all,

I'm curious if anyone has been having consistent luck @ BCR in freerolls? With the $10 freerolls running all day, it's now a little easier to make money in freerolls. It's definitely a lot easier than using a step ticket and trying to cash on the bubble, instead of winning a ticket.
You must be bingo certified. I play a mean game but on those free rolls you need 100% luck. And im not so sure its luck anymore. I actually found a glitch in WPN software. Little disappointing but makes since looking back the last few years. Just be careful is all once you step away from the free rolls. :five:

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must be bingo certified. I play a mean game but on those free rolls you need 100% luck. And im not so sure its luck anymore. I actually found a glitch in WPN software. Little disappointing but makes since looking back the last few years. Just be careful is all once you step away from the free rolls. :five:

If you found a glitch in the software, why aren't you exploiting it to your advantage instead of being disappointed about it? The software is the same for all stakes and tournaments, so go to the highest stakes and become rich. Otherwise, please stop propagating conspiracy theories.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello to all,

I made 75 cents the other day :)

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you found a glitch in the software, why aren't you exploiting it to your advantage instead of being disappointed about it? The software is the same for all stakes and tournaments, so go to the highest stakes and become rich. Otherwise, please stop propagating conspiracy theories.

Who says i don't? I found one specific thing. Doesn't mean there's no more. I have utilize the free rolls because proven it could of been costly. I have ventured now utilizing the CC free rolls and low staking games. Its one situation that doesn't come very often. So it doesn't give enough of a advantage to win the tournament. But in the cash games has proven its self. Hard part is getting the three players to go all in. And yes it has to only be three. its something i will continue to explore.

The disappointing part is i have struggled with the validity of online randomness. I do ok online just find it challenging dealing with the high percentage to win hands that lose. Not aces or kings but real hands. Thinking outside of the box is a good thing.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Who says i don't? I found one specific thing. Doesn't mean there's no more. I have utilize the free rolls because proven it could of been costly. I have ventured now utilizing the CC free rolls and low staking games. Its one situation that doesn't come very often. So it doesn't give enough of a advantage to win the tournament. But in the cash games has proven its self. Hard part is getting the three players to go all in. And yes it has to only be three. its something i will continue to explore.

The disappointing part is i have struggled with the validity of online randomness. I do ok online just find it challenging dealing with the high percentage to win hands that lose. Not aces or kings but real hands. Thinking outside of the box is a good thing.

This is another rant on randomization. There are two alternatives. Play or don't play.If you think that the river will always screw you, then don't chase it without the nuts.

If there is a glitch in the software, then exploit as long as you can. Do not brag about it.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been close but i hate the 10 minute blinds of any freeroll. 5 or 8 is plenty since its a bingo fest anyway. Yes you have to be extremely lucky in these. Skill will not get you too far as you HAVE to fold hands that you wouldnt otherwise fold in buy in games to survive. but again maybe that is the skill part is knowing when to fold right?
Id like to try and get on the leader board for them but dam 4 plus hours for few cents is hard to stay focused for.
Bigpappa id love to discuss theorys and such with you privately as i have a couple of my own

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

So you found a pattern out of such a rare occurrence, and after that witnessed enough hands in which exactly 3 players went all in at the same time, in order to prove your hypothesis. Again, enough hands to discount variance as a reason. So how many hundreds of millions of poker hands have you played recently? Sorry, Sir, most likely the glitch is happening in your imagination, please don't take it the wrong way. I would actually be happy to know there is a bigpappa out there finding and exploiting glitches in poker software and
'sticking it to the man" like a rock star. I wish you all the best, and hope that in the future you upload a picture of yourself drinking a margarita on your private island, with the message: cheers to you, my doubters, I proved you wrong :)

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is another rant on randomization. There are two alternatives. Play or don't play.If you think that the river will always screw you, then don't chase it without the nuts.

If there is a glitch in the software, then exploit as long as you can. Do not brag about it.

Believe what you want. I have no problems with online even with the rediculous so called variance. Shame when luck actually is more freaking important than skill.

Glitch was given to all so I must feel pretty confident yes

Chill enjoy and I’ll see you at the tables.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was banned for this bug
Y who. I had a site ban because I talked three guys into just checking till river

Gave everyone chips and they said I was chip dumping. Sites a joke

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you found a pattern out of such a rare occurrence, and after that witnessed enough hands in which exactly 3 players went all in at the same time, in order to prove your hypothesis. Again, enough hands to discount variance as a reason. So how many hundreds of millions of poker hands have you played recently? Sorry, Sir, most likely the glitch is happening in your imagination, please don't take it the wrong way. I would actually be happy to know there is a bigpappa out there finding and exploiting glitches in poker software and
'sticking it to the man" like a rock star. I wish you all the best, and hope that in the future you upload a picture of yourself drinking a margarita on your private island, with the message: cheers to you, my doubters, I proved you wrong :)
It was an accident. But has proven useful. I guess it falls under believe it or not. Same for if your a rigtard. If trolling me helps your confidence then I hope the best. Look for me at the tables so you can give me the whooping I deserve. Can’t miss me on acr as. can-you-see-me. I’ll stack them chips for you. Till we meet

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was an accident. But has proven useful. I guess it falls under believe it or not. Same for if your a rigtard. If trolling me helps your confidence then I hope the best. Look for me at the tables so you can give me the whooping I deserve. Can’t miss me on acr as. can-you-see-me. I’ll stack them chips for you. Till we meet

Sorry you feel that way, my intention was never to troll or insult you in any way. I remember in a previous post you mentioning something about your son also playing poker and having his own bankroll, so I know that you are older than me and I respect you. I am in no competition with you whatsoever, and I assume that you have more skill and experience than I do. My only observation was that your suspicion of online poker is not warranted, that's all.

Last edited:
KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
Krista put on tin foil conspiracy hat
yupppp
ACR is rigged!
they manipulate the RNG so i get bad beats & they cheat me, when i play freerolls!
really?

Freeroll Passwords