Has anyone gained something in the scratch cards of intellipoker?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, that's my question. The most I have achieved is another scratch card. Has anyone got a different prize? At least one ticket of 0.10?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sometimes yes i've received these 0,10, community tickets aswell as those useless league passes or whatever they're actually called lol :rolleyes:

So yeah i dont even use that scratch card daily(like i'm doinf with 888s spinning wheel) therefore i just don't care at all :cool:

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
normally i win something trying in 2 weeks. i havw won $0.1 tickets, master league and comunity tickets and yes some school passes.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have scratch and match bookmarked I play it everyday. It is free and takes less than a minute to do.

I have never won the jackpot.

I get school passes almost every week. These days I use them to play mtt for $1 spin n go ticket. I have won a few, top 50 places get ticket in that mtt. Hardest thing for me is to remember to play them before they expires.

I have gotten $1.10 ticket already but they are very few and far between.

I have gotten quite a few $0.10. They have been much more scarce this year but last year I am sure I got more than 30 of them.

There used to be a $500 monthly freeroll. You could have gotten tickets from scratch and match. I final tabled that tourney many times. I am sure I have pocketed more than $100 from that tourney.

There is community tournament ticket these days. It is once a month it has T$ prizes but prizes are good if you can make final table.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Well, that's my question. The most I have achieved is another scratch card. Has anyone got a different prize? At least one ticket of 0.10?

I won several tickets to play 5K weekly tournaments and also 10 cents lol.

The most I ever won was a ticket for a $ 5.50 buy-in tournament.

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won several tickets to play 5K weekly tournaments and also 10 cents lol.

The most I ever won was a ticket for a $ 5.50 buy-in tournament.

A $5.50 ticket It's the best prize I've heard. You are lucky

Poker Tells