anyone experienced this or something similar?

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok

so theres 5 of us left
im chip leader with about 40BB when it is 800/1600
all of a sudden the poker site shuts on me
i didnt feel the need to panic because i knew it would be as simple as reopening it and logging back in right

logging in took me less than a minute.

once i was back in
the software told me that i finished in 10th place
now htf could that happen when there was only 5 of us left and it would have taken atleast another 10 more minutes before they couldve stolen my blinds away.

im sorry ccc but im so annoyed and frustrating as it took me 4 hours just to qualify for that tourny and then i wouldve spent another hour just getting as far as i did.

anyways nothing i can do about it obviously BUT i did find something very interesting aswell at this particular site in question.

and that was that most of the people that were always ITM seemed to have been the same people.

and i might add they were the 2 that were left when i relogged back in to the software aswell. so the heck with that site im really surprised at that.

and now it makes sense why thier members have dropped back alot within the last couple of weeks too.

now for inobvious reasons i wont reveal the name of this site because it could end certain opportunities for me but let me tell you this that i do not intend to play there anymore nor will i ever tell anyone itsa good site

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe there were 5 people left, but there were two tables? Those. 5 x2 = 10 participants?

I

IAMMEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So your last paragraph , don't name the site? Won't play there anymore? Won't reccomend? So what is the harm in naming the site and what does their support say? Or I could guess it is Yapoker.

Last edited:
B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now for inobvious reasons i wont reveal the name of this site because it could end certain opportunities for me but let me tell you this that i do not intend to play there anymore nor will i ever tell anyone itsa good site

I have experienced being disconnected with a nice stack and not being able to log in for 10 minutes or more and coming back with a short stack. But never this.

A few questions :
On most sites they have a history so you can look back what happened.
Have you contacted support of the poker site ?
Don't you have a hud that shows how this ended ?

It is strange that you don't want to reveal the name. You are not going to play there anymore so what could they do to harm you ?

If it is true then you should tell the whole poker world exactly on which site this happens. First of all because there are maybe others who had some same experience on this site . But also because they should investigate themselves what happened.

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have experienced being disconnected with a nice stack and not being able to log in for 10 minutes or more and coming back with a short stack. But never this.

A few questions :
On most sites they have a history so you can look back what happened.
Have you contacted support of the poker site ?
Don't you have a hud that shows how this ended ?

It is strange that you don't want to reveal the name. You are not going to play there anymore so what could they do to harm you ?

If it is true then you should tell the whole poker world exactly on which site this happens. First of all because there are maybe others who had some same experience on this site . But also because they should investigate themselves what happened.

1. no did not contact support for i felt i would have just gotten the run around and them telling me something along the lines of you were put out of the tournament in hand #987473643 and at tht tie i was very very frustrated and chances are nothing good would have eventuated except maybe me being banned.

2. i have no idea what an HUD is

3. no they can not harm me directly but commenting such a thing could result in prospective employment through thier network provider being compromised.

4. i so would not have posted such a thing if it were not true

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So your last paragraph , don't name the site? Won't play there anymore? Won't reccomend? So what is the harm in naming the site and what does their support say? Or I could guess it is Yapoker.

correct network incorrect room and i will not say the name of it and thats my decision

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only reasonable explanations:
- game ended at a fixed time
- something wrong on the serverside

In both cases, you could contact support and politly ask what happened.
In the second you could ask for compensation; most sites do when there is a server side anomality.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
As long as you don’t mention the name of the Site, nothing will happen, it is useless to describe the situation without telling who is to blame ?? :confused:

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still think it is strange that you won't / can't reveal the name.

But as I asked before doesn't the site have a possibility to look at history ?

Have you looked at the T&C of the site to see what the policy is when something like this happens?

Anyway I would always contact the support and ask them to look in to it unless it is a freeroll with a small prizepool.
It would be a good thing if you had the tournament ID and the time the incident happened. And I would not be satisfied with a answer that doesn't give any solution or reasons. Just tell them that you will make it public.

I

IAMMEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
correct network incorrect room and i will not say the name of it and thats my decision

Ok. I'll play along. The winning poker network has ACR, BCP, And True Poker. Along with Yapoker for you Latin players. I'm sure they could track your user name on cardchat, link that to your winning poker network user name, link that to your IP address. Sounds like they have you already. Also sounds like a great place to work knowing how they supposedly just cheated you out of exactly how much money ? Your post has holes in it. If you want sympathy, I'm sorry for your lost. If you wanted some constructive answers and help your likely not getting it.

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok. I'll play along. The winning poker network has ACR, BCP, And True Poker. Along with Yapoker for you Latin players. I'm sure they could track your user name on card chat, link that to your winning poker network user name, link that to your IP address. Sounds like they have you already. Also sounds like a great place to work knowing how they supposedly just cheated you out of exactly how much money ? Your post has holes in it. If you want sympathy, I'm sorry for your lost. If you wanted some constructive answers and help your likely not getting it.
who said anything about sympathy??? and yes was my mistake seems its actually a part of the independent network my assumption initially was that is was winner because it seems that way. btw you left out a couple of other winning poker rooms too (not that that matters) and its not the amount that matters its the principal and it makes me wonder f they have done similar to other people thus why i asked that question in the first [place

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still think it is strange that you won't / can't reveal the name. But as I asked before doesn't the site have a possibility to look at history ? Have you looked at the T&C of the site to see what the policy is when something like this happens? Anyway I would always contact the support and ask them to look in to it unless it is a freeroll with a small prizepool. It would be a good thing if you had the tournament ID and the time the incident happened. And I would not be satisfied with a answer that doesn't give any solution or reasons. Just tell them that you will make it public.
it has the game history tab and then you enter the details and it says that there is an error with some hands and then wont display any of them it has the tourny but no number and originally it told me i finished in 10th this was changed to finished in 3rd and the payout structure was 1-3 and i got all of nothing lolol owell my loss and im just thankful i won that money to begon with and hadnt quite gotten to making a deposit which was only because they didnt accept creditcards althoough i was going to do one through skrill this week too and no it was a buyin sattelite

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok. I believe you but I still say they are buggy as hell. Prolly one of them sites that starts and ends with an 8. I wont say which tho. :top:

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
so what's the point of the whole shebazzle if you won't name them?? and what about the rest of us who could also be stung like that?? don't we have a right to know??

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok. I believe you but I still say they are buggy as hell. Prolly one of them sites that starts and ends with an 8. I wont say which tho. :top:

lolol no wrong again the best clue i can give is they have a 50 freeroll at 8am 12pm 3pm and 8 pm and also run 3 x 2+300 freerolls every weekend

ps if any one knows please do not post it on my post

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
answer

thats why my initial question was has anyone experienced anything similar because if this was a one off instance then it may have after all been a a one off occurance meaning that there is no need to alarm people from going to this site in question