Has anyone completed all honeymoon challenges on GGPoker?

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi - I recently created an account with GGPoker and took advantage of the Honeymoon promotion. The initial challenges were simple, such as Play 50 hands in Omahe. play one tournament, win 100 hands in Push or fold. Then it's more difficult, for example, to get a flush in push or fold, play 500 hands in push or fold, get four of a kind by playing Omahe
I completed 26 missions in a row until I got this mission: Play in Daily Hyper tournament and rank 1st place

It was a blow below the belt. There were several of these tournaments during the day. I lost.
I wonder if anyone managed to complete all missions and earn $ 150.

Attachments

• missions.jpg
    missions.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 128
london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's almost impossible to complete all 30 missions.20 missions-easy,25 missions-hard,30-unreal.And that's the last 4 of them for you:
27.Play 500 hands in Rush & Cash.
28.Beat jacks and win the pot in AoF.
29.Take the 1st place in the Daily Red tournament.
30. Hit the AoF jackpot.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's almost impossible to complete all 30 missions.20 missions-easy,25 missions-hard,30-unreal.And that's the last 4 of them for you:
30. Hit the AoF jackpot.

Did you say: "Hit the AoF jackpot"? LOOOL
:D :D :D :D

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
30. Hit the AoF jackpot.
Imagine completing all the previous 29 missions with just one more to get those 150$ and get hit by that mission. Talk about mission impossible! :mad:.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
30. Hit the AoF jackpot.

I can confirm that all players do not receive the same missions. At least I had different missions, different objectives. I do not remember them in head, but the last 4 certainly were not the same. Except the last one: Hit the AoF jackpot. That truly is impossible.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Although the last missions might be hard, it is a very great journey for new players.. today I completed Day 22 with play 50x times "spin and gold" and then I got the 20 missions price, 20 USD in cash. Reading that article I don`t expect to reach the 25 missions` price as I left out two days in the beginning :(

But at the end it`s a very generous programm to get familiar with GGPoker, its games and its interface. THANK YOU

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not even close. Too difficult to complete.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can confirm that all players do not receive the same missions. At least I had different missions, different objectives. I do not remember them in head, but the last 4 certainly were not the same. Except the last one: Hit the AoF jackpot. That truly is impossible.
As I know, all players have the same missions without any exceptions.But the point is, that from time to time GGnetwork changes some missions. So, obviously, the above list has lost a bit its relevance=)Here is an up-to-date list(at least it was relevant a few days ago) :
28.Play Spin & Gold and get x10 multiplier
29.Play 700 hands in Rush & Cash.
30.Hit the AoF jackpot.

Although the last missions might be hard, it is a very great journey for new players.. today I completed Day 22 with play 50x times "spin and gold" and then I got the 20 missions price, 20 USD in cash. Reading that article I don`t expect to reach the 25 missions` price as I left out two days in the beginning :(

But at the end it`s a very generous programm to get familiar with GGPoker, its games and its interface. THANK YOU
Is your country not banned from Natural8(another great skin of GGnetwork)?If not,you can do the same there=)Here is a list of N8' restricted countries:
76b1509d6b60ce579daec1105b13414b.png

Last edited:
J

JEN005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know what sucks more? Having completed all those missions for free and having received none of those prices. I deposited on GG last month for the first time, but I couldn't find that challenge anywhere on my client. Probably because I created my account last December, so it wasn't "brand new".

As for the last challenge, it is indeed not that easy to complete, but you should hit a straight flush (win the Jackpot) every ~15k hands, depending on often you play the suited connectors.

Brutal story: once I saw a player flop a straight flush, only to get counterfeited on the river by a higher straight flush which included only one of his cards (you must use both cards to win the Jackpot)

Back on the topic, completing 25 missions and winning the $T110 should be relatively easy and that's what you should aim for. If you try to hit the Jackpot for an extra $40, trust me you'll pay multiple times that in rake by the time you hit it.

"That's impossible [to hit the Jackpot]" - It is in fact quite probable if you play ~20k-40k hands, only that you'll be paying $650-$1300 in fees while doing that (at $2 Buyin, $0.01 rake, $0.01 Jackpot fee, $0.0125 Bingo fee, every hand for each player, so each player pays $0.0325 in fees every hand)

4CardMagic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nearly There

I am currently 28 for 28 and posting all my missions on YouTube. I am also blogging every honeymoon challenge on my website for those who need help to complete them. https://www.honeymoonmissions.com

I know I have two very tough days ahead, but I will post here to let you guys know

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never really take that challenge just opt ​​for tickets and now

4CardMagic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I completed all the Honeymoon Missions

I was able to complete all the Honeymoon for Newcomers missions on Natural8. It took a bit of work and a little planning. I created a YouTube video for each challenge and documented each mission on www.honeymoonmissions.com

If anyone needs any tips to help them get the $300 bonus, everything is there including my profit and loss every single day.

I hope you guys find it useful and I welcome any questions on my website

Attachments

• Completed all honeymoon for newcomers missions.JPG
    Completed all honeymoon for newcomers missions.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 51
Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am currently 28 for 28 and posting all my missions on YouTube. I am also blogging every honeymoon challenge on my website for those who need help to complete them. https://www.honeymoonmissions.com

I know I have two very tough days ahead, but I will post here to let you guys know
Interesting...I am interested in your profit/loss tally for these missions. I did them a while ago and completed what I felt was worthwhile. Made a profit but I got lucky.:D

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing poker, I realized long ago that free cheese is only in the mishtrap, and to my great regret I missed my honeymoon (

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was able to complete all the Honeymoon for Newcomers missions on Natural8. It took a bit of work and a little planning. I created a YouTube video for each challenge and documented each mission on www.honeymoonmissions.com

If anyone needs any tips to help them get the $300 bonus, everything is there including my profit and loss every single day.

I hope you guys find it useful and I welcome any questions on my website
Congrats!! Nice videos! Incredible![emoji122][emoji122]

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Any mission on any site is only there for one reason, to get more rake from players, poker sites are not there to lose money, they are in the business of making money from the members who try to complete these dubious missions.
I personally stay well clear of them, they look good on the surface but they are only designed to take more of your money.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Way to difficult to complete all the honeymoon challenges. I did not complete more than one.

veneca77

veneca77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not the truth that I find it quite difficult :eek:

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now I'm doing the Honeymoon missions and so far it's very easy going 9/9.
I hope to get 25 missions because I don't expect to ever get the missions below on a workday:
- Win All-In or Fold Jackpot;
- Win a Bounty Hunter MTT.

Belpster

Belpster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just going it now, took me ages to work out that Hold'em was it's own little Tab :S

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I tried to play with caution to release, but the last ones were very demanding so I completed less than half. (I saw the missions as more of an extra and I only played the ones that normally relate to what I play.)

Last edited:
kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only completed 25 of the 30 tasks.
I don't really care about 5 of them as my honeymoon started from the second day (the game deposit delayed 2 days to enter).
The worse I won a jackpot with a week of GG! (which didn't count for the thirtieth mission of course) =)

About 2 missions were pretty dreadful, but other than that I found it very easy.

To complete them, the link below has a guide to completing the missions:

One or the other may still have a little bit, but most are the same.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I managed to complete all the tasks but the last which was to cash in 2 bounty tourneys, I played in a lot that day but just
found it impossible which I guess is what they wanted but can't complain I did great.
I don't play there now cos their software sucks and a glitch while playing in a tourney cost me $192 so they can stick their site. (n)
(n)(n)

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was only able to do the 25 missions. I got dealt a lot of outrageously toxic challenges, 'be dealt quads in holdem and win with it at showdown', 'win a bounty tournament', 'run it three times and win all three times'.

Honestly this business practice is worth a complaint to their license or whoever the regulators are in your country, however unfortunately if you do that they will probably ban your account, but it really is BS.