Anybody ordered an item with FPPs and received the wrong thing?

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was excited that I finally had enough FPPs on Full Tilt to order a t-shirt I'd had my eye on. It was a women's shirt with lettuce edges and black trim, very cute.

Today I got a package in the mail, and it was my shirt, but they sent the wrong one. It looks like a men's shirt and it's a baseball-style shirt with a heavy pattern on the sleeves. I'd never wear it.

I'm going to contact Full Tilt and see if it can be corrected, but just wondering if anyone else has ever ordered something with FPPs and received the wrong item. If so, what did you do about it and what was the outcome? This is the first time I've ordered something using points. Got a book coming from Stars and I hope they don't send Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret. ;)

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They sent me a 50" Plasma TV when I ordered a stress ball on pokerstars. I returned it and they accidentally sent me the Porsche Cayman S. I got too many tickets so I returned it.

Good luck getting the right shirt

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to buy in to the 70FPP satellite to the Sunday 100k, but when I clicked "register" a pop-up came up that said I'd won a FREE* laptop.
Boy am I lucky!

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL... wow, you guys, you're both lucky indeed. :D

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got a reply from Full Tilt already... they're going to send the correct shirt. I love the customer service on the major poker sites!