Can any1 tell me any good poker rooms to play..

B

BRADYboy2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys i have accounts on PS, 888, ACR/BCP and on i-poker but i was also liking to play on cash table at sportsbetting but i had a disagreement with them and would like to just withdraw funds as soon as i can and put them on another skin that's like SB, i would also like to add some other rooms to play on to see if the games are any good and if any other rooms you think i should try please let me know as i will greatly appreciate it, thanks guys. :)

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
party poker is a good room with a lot of missions to complete for new players along with access to some private freerolls if you sign up through an affiliate. The software upgrade is a big improvement compared to the previous version.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I can recommend BetOnline or SportsBetting.
If you make your first deposit within 7 days, you will receive a freeroll ticket with a prize pool of $ 10,000.
Good luck.

A

akprompt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys i have accounts on PS, 888, ACR/BCP and on i-poker but i was also liking to play on cash table at sportsbetting but i had a disagreement with them and would like to just withdraw funds as soon as i can and put them on another skin that's like SB, i would also like to add some other rooms to play on to see if the games are any good and if any other rooms you think i should try please let me know as i will greatly appreciate it, thanks guys. :)
I have read about unibet

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips

Hello .

Have you tried Party Poker?

:)

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try 888, lots of great freerolls interface is okay.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would strongly recommend partypoker, great rakeback & rewarding system with lots of bonuses, tables are soft especially Casual ones, and low buyin mtts are super soft.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw someone say to try 888, for the love of the game the guy said he has an account there already lol... If you are from the US you don't have many options which I am. Looks like you play on the 2 best already in poker stars and 888. Really the only other one you could try if from the US would probably be Ignition or Bovada like already mentioned. I'd love to play at Poke Stars again and hope to soon if they start letting us play there again which I hope is soon. GL.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can recommend PartyPoker. This is a quality site with a great selection of interesting tournaments. There are also good conditions for new players.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing a lot on 64spades. I cash in mtts several times a day. I like it. There bis also a few ways to get sign up bonus of I think $10.:D:D

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're in the US, I would go with Bovada (Ignition now). They were an exclusive sports betting site but they moved towards working with other countries. Chico network is still pretty good for poker.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betsson or Betsafe (Microgaming network).

Poker Tells