Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
One of the sites that I've been playing on has used the MPN-network. Now they are moving to iPoker. I have never played on their network so those of you who have, what's it like? Traffic amounts hi/low? Anything interesting?

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing on Everest poker at the beginning of my career and they moved to Ipoker. Unfortunately, they also change the currency that I was cashing out to so I left the network, but not because of the software itself.

To my remembering, there was not much traffic other than Hold'Em, but it could have changed since 2010.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Thanks for your input. Although ten years is an eternity on internet so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like change

Hi Nafor, I was on the ipoker network with Coral, they changed over to partypoker and all I can say is I don’t like change.

Ipoker feels a bit more basic and I do like that.

All you can do is give it a go and don’t let it cost you too much while you get familiar with the software.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
That's bad news.
Ipoker is probably the worst platform of them all. Terrible graphics, slow and not much traffic.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Interesting there is not enough. But I hope that this poker network will come to life when the rooms from MPN come.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Thank you all. The change will happen in May and after that I will be wiser.
@Iryna, I'm not sure how many sites from MPN move to iPoker. I only know about mine.