WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’ve been wanting to play Omaha and have been playing play money spin and go Omaha’s on pokerstars but was looking for an Omaha MTT.

Don’t even know if they exist but if they do and someone knows please share [emoji1][emoji1360]

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In ACR on Saturdays, the Omaha freeroll of lapokernostra is usually played, but the prizes are worth it, I regret not being helpful

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In ACR on Saturdays, the Omaha freeroll of lapokernostra is usually played, but the prizes are worth it, I regret not being helpful

The lapokernostra is an Omaha tournament? Damn. I was trying to look for the PW for it yesterday too 🤪

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Unibet offers omaha freerolls for 1$ and 5$ tickets.But it's really difficult to play.

It was more difficult when 0.02 bounty was available for every knockout. Since it was sadly removed these freerolls aren't that hard(cause most people just dont care about them atm) ;)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know of some poker rooms where there are Omaha freerolls.
ACR lapokernostra freeroll, Redstar poker is not every day, Unibet poker every day, and Pokerdoom is also every day.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I know of some poker rooms where there are Omaha freerolls.
ACR lapokernostra freeroll, Redstar poker is not every day, Unibet poker every day, and Pokerdoom is also every day.

How do you get the lapokernostra freeroll password? I looked but couldn’t find anything [emoji1] thanks for the tip [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Freeroll Passwords