Any opinions about club wpt site?

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing on the site for like 3 weeks, got my free 2 week trial and went ahead and paid the 24.99 monthly fee. I am still evaluating the site. So far I have 40.00 in claimed prizes per 3 separate claims, no check received yet. I just sent them an email asking them about there dealing program and if it is 100% random. No info on there site about the dealing program.
I have had some unreal bad beats just 20 minutes ago playing in a 100 dollar turney had Q,K in the small blind. flop comes out with a Q I bet the pot limit get 2 calls, on the turn I go all in and get one call villain has Q,7 and rivers the 7! My concern is they want to keep the donks happy so they keep paying there monthly fee. But I have no idea how they would pull off a program that sophisticated? But there have been other bad beats that were just unreal 1 outer bad beats on the river should only happen rarely. So the jury is still out, my opinion would improve if and when they send my cash! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm surprised to hear that the site still exists. How many players on the tables each day? Can you chat with the other players on the table?
I remember hearing about some members playing on that site many years ago but none recently.
Have you tried playing on ACR? I'm not that familiar with the US-friendly sites and haven't played on ACR in over 3yrs. (4yrs.?) but it seemed pretty good back when I was playing on it. I read that they had some technical issues recently but I think they're back up & running again now (there's a thread on CC that you can check to find out more about it)

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on acr for some time but I just do not trust the site. They had a ton of free rolls on acr so that was cool, but then that all ended, what acr wants is players who will deposit with bit coin. I lost like 300 on that site over time, there micro turneys are the definition of insanity! Club wpt at least is an american ran site, I actually got a check 35.00 and waiting on another for 30.00 but unless you win there big sunday turney its mainly just a entertainment site, no cash games except with play money and I do not play any play money poker. So its all turneys and they have sit n goes too. I wrote a review on the site you can check out if you want. Yes you can chat I believe but my chat is disabled I think for chat violations from when I used to play on that site. I left that site like 3 yrs ago and was playing on players only site, but now im playing on wpt again, it cost me 24.99 a month we will see what happens.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I played on acr for some time but I just do not trust the site. They had a ton of free rolls on acr so that was cool, but then that all ended, what acr wants is players who will deposit with bit coin. I lost like 300 on that site over time, there micro turneys are the definition of insanity! Club wpt at least is an american ran site, I actually got a check 35.00 and waiting on another for 30.00 but unless you win there big sunday turney its mainly just a entertainment site, no cash games except with play money and I do not play any play money poker. So its all turneys and they have sit n goes too. I wrote a review on the site you can check out if you want. Yes you can chat I believe but my chat is disabled I think for chat violations from when I used to play on that site. I left that site like 3 yrs ago and was playing on players only site, but now im playing on wpt again, it cost me 24.99 a month we will see what happens.

Sorry to hear of your experience on ACR. I haven't played on there ever since an update they did years ago, that made it impossible for people using an OS older than Win7. I have Win10 on a new computer but have just never gotten around to downloading the site again (I had money on there too .. eek! ... maybe a few hundred but am not certain... could be more). The games seemed good to me back then. I was actually planning on giving them another go (them or BlackChip and also still have money on there too) as I might (finally) have a decent amount of time to try getting into playing a tournament schedule online again. (hmm.. we'll see)

Good luck on WPT.

Also, I think CC has regular games on ACR these days (I could be wrong though). If so, it could be well worth your time to get involved on the forum with some regular posting so that you could apply for the Freeroll Club. I'm sure there's also a handful of good players in them too!

take care

G

Glint

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
i have never seen so many bad beats on 1 table like this 4 diff players 1 wright after the other loosing to straights on the river by runner runner these cards are deff not random something is not wright about this program why is it donk player allways get runner runner on river to win makes no sense at all was gonna put real money on site but now uncertain about doing that now