Answer please - Shoving Ranges

N

NUNU58

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
3 players left Blinds 3k 6k SB has approx. 55k chips BB has 24k I have 28k I call BB with QJ SB Folds BB Shoves with KJ I call
Should I have called? Or should I have folded because of Ranges

Please be honest as Im in my first year of playing
ATB Steve and Hi to everyone

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Minimum AQ AK or pair works better most of time would fold QJ to be honest.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with 4 bb's why limp and ever contemplate folding a bb reshove, you are committing yourself to call when you limp here.

Ship or fold pre, I'm always shipping 4bb from button though (assuming you are button) with almost ATC TBH. Best chance of getting a fold, and possible to get called by worse, but given you put any chips at all in with only 3bb behind the blind there is no option besides a call IMO and hope to be live.

You should be looking at opportunities to try and double up prior to getting so low on chips since even if you win this hand your still on a short stack of 9bb (if no ante's) and need to get those chips moving to build up a stack :D.

N

NUNU58

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
outcome to the hand

cheers - that's what I did and hit the straight! my mate who had the kj wasn't too happy! This game was in week 5 redtooth poker league. He was league leader at the time!

D

djsviga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bluffmeallin is totally right, you should never limped there with yr stack to begin with, good luck at5 the tables!

N

NUNU58

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Answer please shoving ranges

Cheers for the answers people, The SB with the most stack is an obvious player so I needed to double up quickly - It was a case of Stand & Go!

Im just loving the game its like Chess on acid!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 players left Blinds 3k 6k SB has approx. 55k chips BB has 24k I have 28k I call BB with QJ SB Folds BB Shoves with KJ I call
Should I have called? Or should I have folded because of Ranges

Please be honest as Im in my first year of playing
ATB Steve and Hi to everyone

I'm shoving preflop or folding. Flat calling is weak and the only way I'm doing that is w KK or AA.

Good luck !

Donskey

Donskey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this spot, it's an absolute no brainer, never folding, simply shove