Another bot in the rooms.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not play those here un-bet - intertos. Almost all distributions I have are. The average pot in tournaments is 3,500 chips; as usual, I have 5,000 - 10,000. I just burned out completely. D-D came to hand. Raised to the flop 1000 and there was one count, the flop was 2 -5-B I have a strong couple, I'm going to go all-in, give 5,000 thousand chips, he makes a count. He has a 7-A, with a 2-5-B flop. After the stake in my al-in. The table was 2-5-B-A-A I only have such a game on these rooms! This ain't no joke!

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sita just played 9 people each, won 2 tables, one lost, and for 6-6 tame ones. And by the way gave 6-6 on 3 tables. And on one of them he decided to play ol-in and in vain! Does anyone have any cards that constantly gives and constantly lose? Just played on 888

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It’s good that for now we can choose which rooms to play in. If you do not like some room, you can just play in another.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, now you don’t have to endure on one room if you can go to another, as many rooms do money in any way.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just remember that bots aren't this magical undefeatable monster. They are just as beatable as anyone else. Hell, once you figure out their tendencies, they are even easier to exploit than real fish.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just remember that bots aren't this magical undefeatable monster. They are just as beatable as anyone else. Hell, once you figure out their tendencies, they are even easier to exploit than real fish.

Yes, only you have to play against the bot and against the player. You write something that is not understandable. I would have beaten the player with my card, well, the bot went all in without having anything on the flop, knowing that he would get a set of aces! Beat such yourself, I was not taught this at school.

Funny you beat the bot? beat a man? Do you happen to have the wrong head?

Last edited:
V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, only you have to play against the bot and against the player. You write something that is not understandable. I would have beaten the player with my card, well, the bot went all in without having anything on the flop, knowing that he would get a set of aces! Beat such yourself, I was not taught this at school.

This is no longer a bot (they play at a certain rhythm) It already looks like a super user (a bot that sees cards)! But judging by the meager volume of the game in this room, this is unlikely!

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Bots are simply programs that are designed to play poker a certain way so yes they are beatable. Most bots aren't these all knowing machines that know what's coming on the flop. Just like any player though, bots can get lucky and crack your aces. Hell, the situation you point out sounds more like a player on tilt that just got super lucky because bots that are out there would never shove with nothing unless they were terribly programmed. Just so you know, the bots that are out there have know way of knowing what cards are coming. They instead just do what is mathematically feasible. Feasible isn't invincible.

Sorry to say but it seems to me that you have just been running bad recently. Happens to every poker player. Only thing you can do to circumvent this is just keep playing well and hopefully variance will wear off.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not play those here un-bet - intertos. Almost all distributions I have are. The average pot in tournaments is 3,500 chips; as usual, I have 5,000 - 10,000. I just burned out completely. D-D came to hand. Raised to the flop 1000 and there was one count, the flop was 2 -5-B I have a strong couple, I'm going to go all-in, give 5,000 thousand chips, he makes a count. He has a 7-A, with a 2-5-B flop. After the stake in my al-in. The table was 2-5-B-A-A I only have such a game on these rooms! This ain't no joke!

I would quit playing there immediately since there is no way you should be getting a D-D hand and there is also no way a B should be dealt out to the flop

W

winslowlee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots are annoying and add to the rigged claims

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Bots are simply programs that are designed to play poker a certain way so yes they are beatable. Most bots aren't these all knowing machines that know what's coming on the flop. Just like any player though, bots can get lucky and crack your aces. Hell, the situation you point out sounds more like a player on tilt that just got super lucky because bots that are out there would never shove with nothing unless they were terribly programmed. Just so you know, the bots that are out there have know way of knowing what cards are coming. They instead just do what is mathematically feasible. Feasible isn't invincible.

Sorry to say but it seems to me that you have just been running bad recently. Happens to every poker player. Only thing you can do to circumvent this is just keep playing well and hopefully variance will wear off.
I can’t understand you, you are inclined to believe that bots are good, because they can be defeated. You can’t do statistics on them, because they go all-in and win 199%. Yesterday I went all-in from 10-10, and people called from 2-6 When you have the same stacks, do you go all in from 2-6? And as usual, the table is open 2-6-6 - AK I would love to see how you beat them, for your hard-earned money :)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that there are bots in any poker room. It all depends on the attitude of the Room and security service to them. There are rooms where you can’t use statistics and it is difficult to identify bots in them. I think that if there is no struggle with such programs, then poker will soon die and turn into a struggle of programs and not people

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can’t understand you, you are inclined to believe that bots are good, because they can be defeated. You can’t do statistics on them, because they go all-in and win 199%. Yesterday I went all-in from 10-10, and people called from 2-6 When you have the same stacks, do you go all in from 2-6? And as usual, the table is open 2-6-6 - AK I would love to see how you beat them, for your hard-earned money :)

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth. I never said bots are good or anything of the sort. All I said is most bots aren't invincibility. It's also an unfounded assumption on your part that they always win with nothing to back up your claim with. I personally don't know if I've beaten a bot before but in these places where you say that bots infest the place, I do find ways to win. Like I said before, you're running bad and I don't think bots are to blame. Also I don't know the situation but shoving pocket tens doesn't guarantee a win. Running bad is just all apart of poker.

Also as someone said above me, what you described are super users, which is full on cheating so if you're really suspicious than go ahead and report them. Infact just start reporting anyone that sucks out against you.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You had to watch this player for a while. Perhaps such cases would be repeated. And report it to security.