Am I simply screwed by Ultimate Bet?+

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few days ago, I wrote a thread asking if anyone was getting in to the Ultimate site. I was certain of my password, but the login said 'password invalid'. I have written to them 3 times now, last time yesterday morning - still no reply (except for after my first email to them, where I'd given them my incorrect signup email address (oops). Anyway, here is a short string of emails to them including their single response back. I had only $18 in it, but what if I had $500? What recourse would I have??? Kiss my acct goodbye? This kinda BS should make anyone stop & think before making a deposit to any site, espcially one with virtually no support.

Am I being too hard on them? Been 3 days since I wrote them from the email address I signed up with - 2 days since I gave them all my personal info (which wasn't even necessary since I wrote from my correct addy the day before). Any suggestion on a next step?

Below sent to them yesterday, Thursday 5/15 around noon EST:

If I don't hear a response within a few hours, I will UPDATE the cardschat & railboards forums to let them know, as well as poker news, What kind of scam are you people running?!??!? My account's password has been invalid (or changed or deleted by YOU) for at least 3 days now, and NO help from you people!!!

Ms Zombie1 2u <XXXXX@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 05:43:01 -0700 (PDT)​

Subject: Fwd: RE:password invalid. [#9166820]​

Hi Oswald,

I wrote you a 2nd time yesterday from this email address. I had mistakenly given you the wrong address I signed up for UB with. XXXXXX@yahoo.com is also my other account, so I forwarded the message to here, so that should prove I own the account.

I'd like to know WHAT happened to my password, as I'm sure I remembered it correctly. I hope there has been NO ACTIVITY on my account since Sunday May 11. Please resolve this issue at your earliest convenience. I have answered all your questions BELOW, except for the security question, which surely was not 'XXXXXXX'. Thanks again.

Beverly XXXXX

Ms Zombie 2U XXXXX@yahoo.com wrote:
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:29:26 -0700 (PDT)​

Subject: Fwd: RE:password invalid. [#9166820]​

support@ultimatebet.com wrote:
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:49:12 -0400​

Subject: RE:password invalid. [#9166820]​

Dear Ms. TXXXXX​

Thank you for contacting Ultimate Bet​

Before we can complete your request, there is a security matter of importance we need address. According to our records, the email address you have written from is not linked to an existing account. We cannot provide any information about an account to anyone but the account holder. This policy was created to protect the security of your account.​

In order to verify that you are the owner of the account, please contact us from the registered email address or send us an email with the following information:​

- Complete Name - Beverly XXX

- Username - DIVEBITCH​

- Registered email address - XXXX@yahoo.com

- Answer to security question "XXXXXXX" - ??????

- Complete physical address - XXXXXXX St Philadelphia, PA 19115

- Phone number - 215-XXXXXXX

- Deposit method and ID details (if it was as Credit Card deposit, please provide the last 4 digits of it, and if you used any other method, the full account number) - none

- Zip code - 19115

By submitting this information, we will confirm your account rights and provide you with the requested information.​

Best regards,​

Oswald S.​

UltimateBet ~ Customer Support​

'The Ultimate Poker Experience'​

--Original Message--​

Date: 05/13/08​

Subject: password invalid.[#9166820]​

Hi,​

I sent you a message yesterday morning (5/12) via the 'forgot password' link. Don't know if it worked, but haven't heard back from you. My name on the site is divebitch. I played a couple freerolls Sunday, and their registration was sent to my email. So all worked fine. Here's what happened....​

Yesterday, Monday morning, tried to log in. Said my password had failed. There was NO email saying my password had been changed (like maybe someone hacked in), and I am certain my password is correct. Can you please help!? Reset maybe? Thanks.​

Beverly​

Last edited:
KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice short post.....................

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol wtf am i looking at

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I don't hear a response within a few hours, I will UPDATE the cardschat & railboards forums to let them know, as well as Poker News,

I wonder how many of these threats a poker site will get each day?

Worst post ever, 'bitch didn't even stay around long enough to make sure it came out properly.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the longest thread in history?

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yikes! Sorry....

Guess the cut & paste along with a few edits wasn't perfect. lol Hilarious, somehow 'password' became ':password'.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soooooorry...

I wonder how many of these threats a poker site will get each day?

Worst post ever, 'bitch didn't even stay around long enough to make sure it came out properly.

At least I came back in a few minutes. Won't happen again. I hope. hehehe

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rant and roll when u feel that way

offshore sites laff in yr sleep, is maddening

T

thejoker666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just saying hello to you all

hello some of you know me already but to my buddy from bedroom media all sites is a mother once you 1st start out but all an all ub is a dam good site don't email dial the 1800_number they will help

S

sliver101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello some of you know me already but to my buddy from bedroom media all sites is a mother once you 1st start out but all an all Ultimatebet is a dam good site don't email dial the 1800_number they will help
what ???

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
DB, did you try the "forgot password" button then checking your e-mail? That's the easiest fix there is. If that doesn't work call their support on the phone (toll free number) and they'll fix things for you.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello some of you know me already but to my buddy from bedroom media all sites is a mother once you 1st start out but all an all Ultimatebet is a dam good site don't email dial the 1800_number they will help

double huh? hehe Thanks, but situation was somewhat resolved:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...-up-ultimatebet-account-disappearance-114215/

May I ask what their 1-800 number is? I sure as hell couldn't find one. For what it's worth, I had the account, and actively used it for about a year until they decided to change my name without telling me.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DB, did you try the "forgot password" button then checking your e-mail? That's the easiest fix there is. If that doesn't work call their support on the phone (toll free number) and they'll fix things for you.

Yes, but that did not work, since they changed my USERNAME. It was resolved, see link above. But if anyone knows of a tollfree #, will you please offer it? I cannot find one. Thanks!

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen it in the deposit area sme where one time

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've seen it in the deposit area sme where one time

There was a 'live chat' for finalizing credit card deposits.
Note: If you would like to finalize your credit card
deposit please contact our deposit center at 1.866.605.0311

Don't know if they could help with tech issues, but it might be a start. Anyway, the issue was resolved. Thanks!

M

maxima191

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is an online player BlackList-Had trouble with bodog with a check transaction and after it was settled My Ultimatebet Account had an Error Code at sign in.
Found out Bodog Blacklisted me and Ultimatebet has access to this list and closed my account.
After waiting 2 years I have a new Ultimatebet Account

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is an online player BlackList-Had trouble with Bodog with a check transaction and after it was settled My Ultimatebet Account had an Error Code at sign in.
Found out Bodog Blacklisted me and Ultimatebet has access to this list and closed my account.

Hope UB at least returned whatever funds you had in there, or else it's robbery. But that's not what happened to me. UB did not close my account, they just chanegd my username, and neglected to inform me about it. I am thus far in good standing at all sites.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you read the whole thread you will notice that is bitch is being shafted by Ultimate Bet.
Go get em DiveBitch, don't take their crap.

Sliver directed that to joker666, not to me. I echoed the sentiment. I take plenty of crap, but every bitch has her limits. ;)

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
happy it's resolved , but did they change your username back or give you a new one ?
well we won't ever do something like that here , you'll always be our bitch :)

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blacklisting

There is an online player BlackList-Had trouble with Bodog with a check transaction and after it was settled My Ultimatebet Account had an Error Code at sign in.

Had a similar experience. Had a conflict with Bodog over a credit card deposit. While trying to resolve that, Bodog shared info with UB and UB blacklisted me. Once I settled the problem, I had to talk with both Bodog and UB security for accounts to be restored. Are other sites in cahoots like that?
Gary