Ahh, love it, I slow play KK and win, and I'm the moron somehow??

alexanderwoo1

alexanderwoo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like when people go off like that you make them tilt easily. Nice job and win!

BabyShoes

BabyShoes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone loves a charming loser...Heh heh!

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like when people go off like that you make them tilt easily. Nice job and win!

I don't think a lot of people who posted here understood why I posted this. I don't think the fact that he pushed over the top of me with AJ here was a bad play, or he was on tilt because he did that. AJ heads-up, is a very strong hand to push with, however, the only thing that I was highlighting in this hand was his reaction afterwards.

I don't want anyone reading this post here thinking that AJ is a weak hand HU. Obv, pushing over the top into a tiny pot like he did, isn't the way to play AJ even heads-up. But it wasn't a horrible play. His reaction was the entertaining part that I wanted to share.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The way he talked, and the things he was saying to me, made it pretty damn obvious it was a guy. Unless of course, it was a she, which means she was a lesbian--if you get my drift now. I'm pretty sure it was a guy though. Maybe his name was just "jud" and the other letters are just unforunately there to make him sound female, like "Mrsnake."

How did I get pulled into this, lol. And If I were a female I would definatley be a lesbian.

G

glenndawg87

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is that your real picture, cuz your very hott indeed!~~ :p

S

sdexceed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Truth be told....I dont think it is good idea to slow play kings - it is only one pair and can easily be dominated. Once in awhile it will work out but lots of times they get smashed. However if you make a large preflop raise and have one caller like that villain who like many other donks, thinks A J is top pair , then slow play them to the finish. Especially if you get a good read that villain is sitting on high pair on the board such as jacks. Still slowplaying kings is a recipe for disaster, unless yo uknow how to let them go.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Truth be told....I dont think it is good idea to slow play kings - it is only one pair and can easily be dominated. Once in awhile it will work out but lots of times they get smashed. However if you make a large preflop raise and have one caller like that villain who like many other donks, thinks A J is top pair , then slow play them to the finish. Especially if you get a good read that villain is sitting on high pair on the board such as jacks. Still slowplaying kings is a recipe for disaster, unless yo uknow how to let them go.

Um, this is a HU (heads-up) situation. Not 9 or 6 handed, it was an SnG, and it had gotten down to HU. Which means, only one other player involved in the pot besides for me.

S

sdexceed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL....again kings are only one pair. If you dont hit trips you could easily be dominated. Slow playing Kings is dumb. You remind of someone who told me to slow play jacks.

S

sdexceed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait before you get all pissed i read your post and missed something - heads up is all it was i apologize then ya you have to slow play kings - it is the only way.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL....again kings are only one pair. If you dont hit trips you could easily be dominated. Slow playing Kings is dumb. You remind of someone who told me to slow play jacks.

Um, are you being serious here??

Read the HH more carefully, read the situation. This is a situational play. No one is telling you to slowplay KK on a 9-handed table. This is strictly HU, to a reckless player who has raised everytime preflop when given the opportunity. Seriously, if you can't see that after this post I don't think you ever will.

S

sdexceed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously - i apologized so chill the **** out.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously - i apologized so chill the **** out.

You added your 2nd post after I saw the first, no worries. I never saw the 2nd post until now, so don't worry about it.