Aesthetically speaking, which are the most and least pleasing sites?

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Regardless about promotions, bonuses or even the reputation about the rooms in question, which places have the nicest feel, looks and interface? And which ones are tacky, unintuitive or old-fashioned?

My picks are:

Best: pokerstars
and worst: ReplayPoker, or the now defunct RunItOnce

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello! :ciao:
I have already written that I am in love with Pokerstars. It's an amazing platform and I'm sorry that it's temporarily impossible to play on it.:icon_thum
Regarding the worst: I can't say that Replay is the worst option. Considering that this is the second platform I started playing on after Pokerstars. :top:

I recently downloaded Pokerdom. And this is a truly disgusting platform. The interface is inconvenient, the appearance is terrible. Considering that I have vision problems: I just have to strain my eyes to see the chips and statistics. And the "Random Number Generator" system is simply unthinkable: flash streets get on the table too often. :icon_pale
But, this is just my opinion.:eek:

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to agree that Pokerstars is the best option.
I love how fast the withdrawal process is and I had no issue so far in doing so.

I haven't really tried any newer sites.
Its been a while since I've played so I'm unsure of what new site there are lol.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would have to agree that Pokerstars is the best option.
I love how fast the withdrawal process is and I had no issue so far in doing so.

OP is asking about which of the sites is the 'BEST' looking... nicest 'feel'

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A few of them listed in order of best to worst..
(look, feel, smoothness)
fulltiltpoker
Pokerstars (excluding ALL of the Aurora Graphics garbage)
DoylesRoom (when it was on microgaming)
partypoker
Carbon Poker

& then the rest

C

Capolos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
those were days.. when poker rooms had their own style. now everyone is just trying to copy gg visuals..

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better for Pokerstars I have not yet met. Everything else either looks unsightly or outdated programs or unsuitable for a normal game due to the small number of players. Site 888 is more or less OK but sometimes its software crashes.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, Full Tilt was the best. It was stable, the graphics were great and the sound effects were really good. I preferred that over PokerStars, though for current rooms, Stars is the best, though I don't utilize some of the features it has (especially Throwables - I have no time for that stuff). ACR is right behind them, though I also disabled a lot of the bells and whistles graphics that they recently added, to save resources and also because I just never cared for that stuff, same as why I don't have them enabled on Stars).

As far as least favorites, intertops and Carbon Poker, I didn't care for, and my primary criticism of ACR is the length of time between the end of a hand (after the option to show cards has ended) and the start of the next hand is just too long (sometimes as long as 15 seconds).

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best one for me is poker stars. The worst (at least from the ones I play) is BetOnline.

rehktega

rehktega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I love poker stars, what I find unpleasant is 888poker, I'm not a big fan.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No votes for ACR?

I love ACR.

It reminds me too much how the the old Full Tilt looked which I loved. Pstars is good but its not for me. I never really played PStars when Full tilt was going anyway.

I wish ACR had more selection of games like Pstars does like more SNGs like Heads Up and double or nothing SNGS, badugi, 2-7, or 5 card draw but we can't get everything we want all the time.

But yeah ACR is for me.

I won't play on Betonline because it hurts my eyes. I tried playing with the settings but its like everything is too small for my eyes.