Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
48 hours ago, I applied for withdrawal of funds on the ACR. By this time my application is being processed. I contacted the support service, with a question, what is the problem, why the delay? It turned out that there is only one cashier on the ACR who went on vacation. Therefore, I was asked to wait until the cashier returned to work.

I have an account on seven sites. Without a doubt, ACR is the worst site on which I played poker.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
48 hours ago, I applied for withdrawal of funds on the ACR. By this time my application is being processed. I contacted the support service, with a question, what is the problem, why the delay? It turned out that there is only one cashier on the ACR who went on vacation. Therefore, I was asked to wait until the cashier returned to work.

I have an account on seven sites. Without a doubt, ASR is the worst site on which I played poker.
Don't complain. Some how you managed to win enough to pull a deposits. What is your secrets to dealing with the suck outs?

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would be mad also...…….

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see where that can be frustrating, but are they always good for the money?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have an account on seven sites. Without a doubt, ASR is the worst site on which I played poker.

Their withdrawals take 24hrs or less. I have accounts on 9 networks, can't say exactly how many skins... if you have accounts on 7 sites then you can compare:

1) ACR = 24hrs or less withdrawals to bitcoin without making a deposit and no questions asked. YES 20-26 hours from pressing the button, till money are in the wallet. No photos, no scans, no deposits...

2) Some other site who require you to deposit first, then to send documents for the first withdrawal, then 48 hours of security checks and then 24hours of precessing the payment.

Simply compare such two methods of customer care and wish good health to ACRs cashier. We're all humans after all.
Happy New Year

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Their withdrawals take 24hrs or less. I have accounts on 9 networks, can't say exactly how many skins... if you have accounts on 7 sites then you can compare:

1) ACR = 24hrs or less withdrawals to bitcoin without making a deposit and no questions asked. YES 20-26 hours from pressing the button, till money are in the wallet. No photos, no scans, no deposits...

2) Some other site who require you to deposit first, then to send documents for the first withdrawal, then 48 hours of security checks and then 24hours of precessing the payment.

Simply compare such two methods of customer care and wish good health to ACRs cashier. We're all humans after all.
Happy New Year

I have been on ACR a while now and enjoy playing there. Never had an issue. I agree on the suggestion to use Bitcoin with ACR

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been on ACR a while now and enjoy playing there. Never had an issue. I agree on the suggestion to use Bitcoin with ACR

The funniest thing is that I was trying to start playing at ACR several times, I dislike their depressing table design, I dislike their small betting buttons. I dislike their bad fonts for the numbers, I can't see exact numbers from the distance when I'm playing on TV screen from my bed.. I've tried to start playing there and quit after the first attempt... several times during everal years. Also CC freeroll starts at 3 A.M here..

BUT

Once I had to stay all night near the PC and played at ACR like i use to play at the other sites... Ended up with small bankroll, then again and again, It's hard to lose at ACR if you're a tight player, specially at micro and low limits. These americans play MTTs like they're having a chance to spend $3.3, not like they have a chance to win $300. Pre-flop allin with A7os or two suited cards is normal occasion. This is the best part of ACR, together with their fast cashouts... I can even ignore the depressing design and :joyman: play ACR close to the monitor, not from my bed which is 5 meters away.
So far, after spending 4 months at ACR, I think that it's second poker site on my list of 9 poker networks that I play.

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think so.I think ACR a good room to play.PS has too many all in players,but I never had a problem with ACR withdraws.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You will find the softest mtt games on stars without question. They are exceptionally talented at drawing in the recreational/fun players. There will be more regs also, but the reg to fun player ratio is by far the highest at stars. ACR is not far behind is rec players, with fast cashouts, and lot's of aussie's and russians and eastern euro's along with americans to keep the games super soft.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To make deposits and to withdraw funds, I used the skrill payment system. But unfortunately, since the beginning of December, the Skrill payment system is not available. On December 14th, the support team informed me that the Skrill payment system will be available to New Year's Eve. But yesterday, when I turned to the support service again, they told me they did not know when the payment system will be restored........
In my opinion, this irresponsible attitude towards clients!
The ACR support service is absolutely not competent.

Rawgame74

Rawgame74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would most definitely be upset if I had to wait on my cash out. And I agree the site is not the best site. However, being in America it is only BCP and ACR to choose from so unfortunately I have to suffer these two until they make enough cash to upgrade.

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never waited for more than 24 hours from confirming for a bitcoin payout on ACR.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The point here is the OP is spot on. He has a right to be upset and should be. I've never heard of such a lame excuse. I've been playing for a long time online and never ever heard of such a thing. They should if the site is legit ever have this issue. No one else I've ever seen has had such an issue. If this is how they run there site player beware.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It sounds like you are saying ACR is is the worst at customer service, and not the worst site in terms of actually playing poker. I know that it is an annoyance to have to wait on money that you are in need of, but I'm not sure if that make the site itself the worst. Have you had this happen multiple times, or is this just the first time?

Maybe the ACR Rep on CC could help if you are really having an issue, or would like to get better service. You can post your issue here:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It sounds like you are saying ACR is is the worst at customer service, and not the worst site in terms of actually playing poker. I know that it is an annoyance to have to wait on money that you are in need of, but I'm not sure if that make the site itself the worst. Have you had this happen multiple times, or is this just the first time?

Maybe the ACR Rep on CC could help if you are really having an issue, or would like to get better service. You can post your issue here:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/

There are always problems with this site. Problems arise with customer service. Regular software problems. This site is one big problem. !!!

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Card Room support

They have worked on they're support and they answer a lot faster now. You can contact them live on the chat 24/7 and they took 1 business day to answer my account verification email.

W

whogotdanutz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't complain. Some how you managed to win enough to pull a deposits. What is your secrets to dealing with the suck outs?
Seriously though, that's the absolute truth. If you ae ahead in the hand after the flop you will lose runner-runner or on the river OVER 90% of the time

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

agree acr is not the smoothest site, and the issue with withdrawing cash is really big. you can pay in in a matter of seconds but virtually impossible to withdraw.

i onlyplay free rolls on acr - playing other sides with better regulations for cash

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously though, that's the absolute truth. If you ae ahead in the hand after the flop you will lose runner-runner or on the river OVER 90% of the time

hands to don't hold up on ACR. Try to take the pot down preflop, on the flop or turn.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I plan to make my first deposit on this site but I have noticed that there are very limited options for withdrawal. I hope in the future this will change for the better.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the heads up. Wouldn't mind being able to cash out. You work hard at straightening them out. Best of luck.