ACR Withdrawal Question

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently I made successful cashout from ACR to neteller. In 1 day I requested one more withdrawal, but transaction was rejected. I contacted online support and after communication with ACR staffer I know, that it`s possible to do only 1 cashout to Neteller during 7 days period.
It is 1st time, when I face so long pause between withdrawals on pokerooms... Do you know, what is the situation with other payout methods on ACR?

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe with most pay-out methods it's typically limited to one a week. I know of sites that have different lengths, but if that's the waiting period for one method I'm assuming it's the same for all of them. Answer could easily be found on their FAQ page?

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you use bitcoin you can make 1 withdrawal per day and up to 5 per week according to the ACR website. I use bitcoin to deposit on ACR and its fairly quick so I'd imagine withdrawing to your bitcoin wallet on blockchain.info is also fairly quick. Then you just send your funds to coinbase or another bitcoin exchange such as gemini. From there you can withdraw to your bank which usually takes 1-2 business days.

J

joeyjmr8484

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw. It is the easiest and quickest.