ACR Tournaments

H

helenag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your favorite tournament to play on Americas Card Room? Preferably a freeroll tournament but any tournaments welcome!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have ran bad on ACR for a year or so I have given up on playing regular games there. I mostly play the Cardschat games on there along with a few $2 Jackpot games from time to time. The Cardschat games are awesome. $100 freeroll everyday and a $3.30 buyin game on Sundays with $100 added prizepool money.

From time to time I play Gripsed honegame on Sundays. Evan gives free buyins on his twitch stream every week. He is a really good dude and an awesome player. He has a thread on the forum linked below if you want more information on his games.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/a-g...w-weekend-homegame-schedule-367-added-477553/

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
worst odds, lots of chances.

Jackpot freerolls are on all the big sites: ACR, BCP, etc. It's a huge field, odds are tough, long game, but on ACR I have better luck than other sites.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your favorite tournament to play on Americas Card Room? Preferably a freeroll tournament but any tournaments welcome!
Of course, the most favorite tournaments are privatniki from the CC!

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Weekday cardschat freerolls are my favorite!

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is the 6.60 that runs every Sunday at 1pm my time (east coast US) with a 25K guarantee, it is by far the best value of the week. In fact, I cannot remember the last week this tournament actually met the guarantee, it is usually about a 5000 dollar overlay which basically means the prize pool is always even larger than it normally should be, which is why the value is unsurpassed. ACR is quite generous to keep the 25K guarantee on this one. Shhhh. Don't let them know!! :D

Of course, great value in tournaments also means it comes with a very large field size, and specifically for an ACR tournament, it also comes with a very long late registration period. However, its now 4-hours-long which is better than it used to be (5 hours). Most weeks the time flies by for me, I don't mind the 4 hours, I just remember to always be patient and try to accumulate chips without undue risk.

I'm a freeroll player, basically, I am blessed to have won enough of a bankroll playing the freerolls to be able to afford to play the 6.60 25K each Sunday, it is the highlight of my week! But the daily highlight of each day is the Cardschat freerolls, I play on both ACR and BetOnline too, love the daily challenges with a much smaller field size!!

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OTR - On Tilt Radio can be fun. Seems the player field is smaller than most freerolls. And they have several each month. You do have to sign up to receive the passwords.

https://ontiltradio.com/

Ill have to check this out I guess..

My favorite is the 6.60 that runs every Sunday at 1pm my time (east coast US) with a 25K guarantee, it is by far the best value of the week. In fact, I cannot remember the last week this tournament actually met the guarantee, it is usually about a 5000 dollar overlay which basically means the prize pool is always even larger than it normally should be, which is why the value is unsurpassed. ACR is quite generous to keep the 25K guarantee on this one. Shhhh. Don't let them know!! :D

Of course, great value in tournaments also means it comes with a very large field size, and specifically for an ACR tournament, it also comes with a very long late registration period. However, its now 4-hours-long which is better than it used to be (5 hours). Most weeks the time flies by for me, I don't mind the 4 hours, I just remember to always be patient and try to accumulate chips without undue risk.

I'm a freeroll player, basically, I am blessed to have won enough of a bankroll playing the freerolls to be able to afford to play the 6.60 25K each Sunday, it is the highlight of my week! But the daily highlight of each day is the Cardschat freerolls, I play on both ACR and BetOnline too, love the daily challenges with a much smaller field size!!

man that's along period of late reg, whats the starting stack with that long of a reg? sometime I sleep in on sundays past 1 so I'd prob miss this most times..