ACR tournament tickets

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know what happens if you won a step venom step ticket to the 4 of 5 step and you unregister for the tournament ive seen alot of people unregister do they lose the ticket or what does anyone know about this

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No , look in your cashier , it'll be in touny tickets when you unreg. You can only use it for the step it's intended for tho .glgl

I just won a step 5/5 tonight , i unreged and i'll play it when its more convenient.

Good luck , i'll see ya out there.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish they'd let you take the cash equivilent of the tickets. I get them so often and it doesn't lead to anything.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish they'd let you take the cash equivilent of the tickets. I get them so often and it doesn't lead to anything.

After step 2 , if you Bbl the satty you get the left over cash .

J

jacksonz89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats BBL? I don't think you can unregistered a sat ticket.

M

mochaloca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Satellite Venom Tickets

Whats BBL? I don't think you can unregistered a sat ticket.

It is possible to use the satellite ticket later. Once you unregister, go to My Account/Ticket Manager and you will see your ticket in the list. The Venom Step ticket has an expiration date of one year later from the date you earned it. GL

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes its very handy. I myself didn't know and was torturing myself by staying up all night as to not lose the ticket lol.thank god they allowed people to unregister but I could have sworn at one time it would not let you unregister..hmmm maybe they changed it recently.

A

atcj13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes its very handy. I myself didn't know and was torturing myself by staying up all night as to not lose the ticket lol.thank god they allowed people to unregister but I could have sworn at one time it would not let you unregister..hmmm maybe they changed it recently.

I’m pretty sure you can unregister as long as the minimum number of entrants to start the next tournament hasn’t been reached.