Status
Not open for further replies.
vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
client does not start, technical work in progress?

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just talked to support they say it's down and unsure when it will be back up.
Before chatting with the rep, I thought it was just me as I'm now in a reinstall process.
Came here to see who else was talking about it. I thought there would of been more posts, but I guess most people are sleep.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The MDS was cool and the MOSS main event and Warm up were even better besides that you need more SKO PLO KO Hyper Turbo (gambling) events. Why not make KOs standard?

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see more guaranteed micro six max freeze outs. Those are my favorite games that fit my bankroll.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I did not play any of these. But if I may offer a suggestion, maybe you should make another post with a poll in it here at CC. Easier to see which way people are leaning and you will get a lot more responses. Just a thought.

Hello Shady Slim, sorry for the late response. Thank you for the suggestion, I will try to implement it in the future, if possible. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Are you still having issues with our poker client? If so, could you please provide me as many details as possible? Do you get any error message or blank screen? Let me know so I can take care of it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just talked to support they say it's down and unsure when it will be back up.
Before chatting with the rep, I thought it was just me as I'm now in a reinstall process.
Came here to see who else was talking about it. I thought there would of been more posts, but I guess most people are sleep.

Hello. Is the poker software still having issues after the re-installation process? Please let me know so I can better assist you

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The MDS was cool and the MOSS main event and Warm up were even better besides that you need more SKO PLO KO Hyper Turbo (gambling) events. Why not make KOs standard?

Hello. Thank you for sharing your MOSS experience here and the feedback provided, I already sent it to the Tournaments Department. Stay tuned so you don't miss any upcoming promotion!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see more guaranteed micro six max freeze outs. Those are my favorite games that fit my bankroll.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I just sent the feedback to our Tournaments Team so that they can take it in consideration for the future. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you miss Americas Cardroom’s last Cage Live in Costa Rica? Or did you walk away with a boatload of cash and want to relive the glory. Either way we have good news.

Streams of the last three Cage Live events are now available on the website.

This 2-day cash game in tourney format makes for a great weekend of poker and partying, and now you can get a taste of the action online.

Check it out here.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Server is shutting down...

In keeping with our continuous efforts to provide our members with the best online cardroom we must shut down shortly to upgrade our systems.
Thank you for your patience and we hope to see you back at the tables after this disruption.

Not sure how long this will be down...we'll see.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems to be back up.

Good luck everyone !

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just got off the phone with the ACR support staff. I am completely blown away by the utter rudeness and complete lack of service provided by what is supposed to be a "CUSTOMER SERVICE REP"

I signed up for an account for the first time last night on ACR and decided to play in one of the on-demand freerolls before going to bed and deposit in the morning. I wake up this morning ready to make a deposit with Bitcoin, and I am greeted with a note saying my account is suspended and I am to call the customer service number.

The first lady I speak with is very helpful and informs me that the reason for my suspension is that I had used a VPN/Proxie and that this is against the ToS. She explained to me that I had been sent an email explaining the situation and how I could remedy the situation. I told her that I had received no such email, but I had received other emails from ACR in regards to the welcome package and a Bitcoin Deposit I didn't follow through with (Thankfully!!) . She stood on the phone with me for over 5 minutes while we waited for the email to come to ensure it was delivered. It didnt come and she told me to wait for 10 minutes, then to call back if I did not recieve it again.

I checked my computer IP address and realized it was not what it was normally, which was very strange. I use NordVPN but the program was not running and was not showing in the taskbar like it normally would if it was running. It must have been some bug/glitch, because as soon as I opened it up, it was already connected to a VPN in Vancouver.

I called back to ACR as instructed to tell them that I had not recieved the 2nd email and to explain the situation with the VPN. The customer service person I got was being extremely rude to me.

First when I tried to tell him my username, he said no such username existed, so I gave him my email address in which he could locate my account. He then made some snarky comment on how my username is not the same one I read out to him (z is pronouced ZED in canada, not ZEE)

He would then started talking about how I broke the ToS and would not let me speak, when I tried to say something he would just continue reading what seemed like a premade response, he would not let me explain the situation at all.

He then said that an email was sent earlier in the day and I should have received that and it would explain what I need to do to get my account back.

I told him "I did not receive the email, I had talked to a CS rep earlier and she told me to call back if I did not receive the email again, this is the reason I am calling"

He then very rudely replied "You said the reason you are calling was to ask the reason why your account was banned" I told him that I already knew why I was suspended and had already talked to a CS Rep, and if he would of actually let me speak, I would of said this.

He got even more rude and told me to read the email I was sent, and that he sent it for a 3rd time. I asked him to send it to a different email because it clearly was not working to send it to the one provided. He rudely dismissed my idea and told me to check spam folder, which I already had done.

NOW I ask him what am I to do if the 3rd email does not show up in my email box.

He tells me to call GOOGLE and ask them why I have not received the email yet, I ask him if he thinks I am lying to him about not receiving the emails. He tells me that he has sent it 3 times and it is "CONFIRMED" received. I still have not received any emails back.

I am so glad I did not make that deposit last night. If this is how badly they treat a new customer then I want absolutely nothing to do with this site. I cannot believe you have people like this working in the customer service field.

The email is not coming, so I have no way to get my account back. If I had actually made that deposit last night I would be out nearly 100$.

My account name is mAcKz_88

Last edited:
N

naunihal03

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is good about ACR but there is only 1 shortcoming, ACR Android/IOS mobile application with full features

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is so you can see that I have not actually received the email.

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not my cup of tea.

I have just got off the phone with the ACR support staff. I am completely blown away by the utter rudeness and complete lack of service provided by what is supposed to be a "CUSTOMER SERVICE REP"

I signed up for an account for the first time last night on ACR and decided to play in one of the on-demand freerolls before going to bed and deposit in the morning. I wake up this morning ready to make a deposit with Bitcoin, and I am greeted with a note saying my account is suspended and I am to call the customer service number.

The first lady I speak with is very helpful and informs me that the reason for my suspension is that I had used a VPN/Proxie and that this is against the ToS. She explained to me that I had been sent an email explaining the situation and how I could remedy the situation. I told her that I had received no such email, but I had received other emails from ACR in regards to the welcome package and a Bitcoin Deposit I didn't follow through with (Thankfully!!) . She stood on the phone with me for over 5 minutes while we waited for the email to come to ensure it was delivered. It didnt come and she told me to wait for 10 minutes, then to call back if I did not recieve it again.

I checked my computer IP address and realized it was not what it was normally, which was very strange. I use NordVPN but the program was not running and was not showing in the taskbar like it normally would if it was running. It must have been some bug/glitch, because as soon as I opened it up, it was already connected to a VPN in Vancouver.

I called back to ACR as instructed to tell them that I had not recieved the 2nd email and to explain the situation with the VPN. The customer service person I got was being extremely rude to me.

First when I tried to tell him my username, he said no such username existed, so I gave him my email address in which he could locate my account. He then made some snarky comment on how my username is not the same one I read out to him (z is pronouced ZED in canada, not ZEE)

He would then started talking about how I broke the ToS and would not let me speak, when I tried to say something he would just continue reading what seemed like a premade response, he would not let me explain the situation at all.

He then said that an email was sent earlier in the day and I should have received that and it would explain what I need to do to get my account back.

I told him "I did not receive the email, I had talked to a CS rep earlier and she told me to call back if I did not receive the email again, this is the reason I am calling"

He then very rudely replied "You said the reason you are calling was to ask the reason why your account was banned" I told him that I already knew why I was suspended and had already talked to a CS Rep, and if he would of actually let me speak, I would of said this.

He got even more rude and told me to read the email I was sent, and that he sent it for a 3rd time. I asked him to send it to a different email because it clearly was not working to send it to the one provided. He rudely dismissed my idea and told me to check spam folder, which I already had done.

NOW I ask him what am I to do if the 3rd email does not show up in my email box.

He tells me to call GOOGLE and ask them why I have not received the email yet, I ask him if he thinks I am lying to him about not receiving the emails. He tells me that he has sent it 3 times and it is "CONFIRMED" received. I still have not received any emails back.

I am so glad I did not make that deposit last night. If this is how badly they treat a new customer then I want absolutely nothing to do with this site. I cannot believe you have people like this working in the customer service field.

The email is not coming, so I have no way to get my account back. If I had actually made that deposit last night I would be out nearly 100$.

They obviously contacted you initially using your addie. And the emails concerning suspension came back to them as delivered. Everyone of your contacts with them resulted in that email being resent.

I could not be a CS on any level. Almost every person signing up on CC DOES NOT read a post, FAQ's or any rules. They start complaining they can't find passwords & why. You did not read the TOS before signing up. Otherwise you would have been aware that trying to hide your computer could/would result in suspension when discovered. :deal:

You could try the chat option. Maybe the Rep here can buffer for you. Best lesson, read the rules before violating them. Avoiding trouble is always easier than getting out of trouble.

GL & God bless. I am not a big ACR fan but that has nothing to do with the rules. I simply don't find their business practices customer/player friendly. A personal opinion.

;) :cool: :icon_sant

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They obviously contacted you initially using your addie. And the emails concerning suspension came back to them as delivered. Everyone of your contacts with them resulted in that email being resent.

I could not be a CS on any level. Almost every person signing up on CC DOES NOT read a post, FAQ's or any rules. They start complaining they can't find passwords & why. You did not read the TOS before signing up. Otherwise you would have been aware that trying to hide your computer could/would result in suspension when discovered. :deal:

You could try the chat option. Maybe the Rep here can buffer for you. Best lesson, read the rules before violating them. Avoiding trouble is always easier than getting out of trouble.

GL & God bless. I am not a big ACR fan but that has nothing to do with the rules. I simply don't find their business practices customer/player friendly. A personal opinion.

;) :cool: :icon_sant

I do not appriciate your posting and comments. First it is completely not helping the situation and second it is quite prejudice of you to group me in a catorgory of people that " DOES NOT read a post, FAQ's or any rules"

I am quite aware that the use of proxie or VPN is not allowed. I did not realize my IP was changed, and I did not intend to be using it. Besides the VPN I use is literally within 25km of my place. I do not use it to change my locale.

I contacted them, the first lady was very nice, explained the situation and told me to call back if I did not recieve the email.

This is what I did, so I called back and was not only have to speak to a rude and unhelpful CS rep, but absolutely no resolution to the issue was offered. That is completely unacceptable from a CS rep.

Your comment reads like you think I am guilty of some offence of purposely hiding my IP or changing my locale, but this is completely not the case. What exactly would the benefit be of me using a VPN to play poker in Canada when I have access to literally every site available?

If ACR doesnt want me to play on this site, that is completely fine. I have many many options to play as a Canadian.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You, not me, publicized the details of this.

I do not appriciate your posting and comments. First it is completely not helping the situation and second it is quite prejudice of you to group me in a catorgory of people that " DOES NOT read a post, FAQ's or any rules"

I am quite aware that the use of proxie or VPN is not allowed. I did not realize my IP was changed, and I did not intend to be using it. Besides the VPN I use is literally within 25km of my place. I do not use it to change my locale.

I contacted them, the first lady was very nice, explained the situation and told me to call back if I did not recieve the email.

This is what I did, so I called back and was not only have to speak to a rude and unhelpful CS rep, but absolutely no resolution to the issue was offered. That is completely unacceptable from a CS rep.

Your comment reads like you think I am guilty of some offence of purposely hiding my IP or changing my locale, but this is completely not the case. What exactly would the benefit be of me using a VPN to play poker in Canada when I have access to literally every site available?

If ACR doesn't want me to play on this site, that is completely fine. I have many many options to play as a Canadian.

:bath:

Where I come from, we learn early not to "air our dirty laundry". Keeps the neighbors from "seeing" it & forming their own opinions.

You admitted understanding the suspension/guilt in your first post. You thought "CS" would & could forgive/fix everything. My educated guess is that you have the VPN software & ACR software installed on your computer. ACR is known for spamming, adware & browser hijacking. If they desire their software can tell them everything you have on your computer. Having both installed also creates the very possibility of the exact "accident" that led to your first post. THEY did not do this to you. I did not do this to you. THAT only leaves you.

My own IP bounces/changes constantly. My ISP uses 4 different locations to insure connectivity and speed. No problems here at all. They are all located in my home state. It is almost never that all of the "real" details are shared.

FACTS we know: Something happened you do not deny. You were suspended. And now CS is not living up to your expectations of forgiveness. You have had 3 claims of an email being sent to your addie of record. You have proven that the same addie was used by them successfully twice before.

My closing advice is the same as my last post. Try ACR Live Chat. Try the ACR Rep here. Try another poker site. Maybe PMing the ACR Rep will work better. Just because you complain in public does not always guarantee public support or belief. IMHO.

And, again, GL & God bless.

:confused::bath::eek: :cool:

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:bath:

Where I come from, we learn early not to "air our dirty laundry". Keeps the neighbors from "seeing" it & forming their own opinions.

You admitted understanding the suspension/guilt in your first post. You thought "CS" would & could forgive/fix everything. My educated guess is that you have the VPN software & ACR software installed on your computer. ACR is known for spamming, adware & browser hijacking. If they desire their software can tell them everything you have on your computer. Having both installed also creates the very possibility of the exact "accident" that led to your first post. THEY did not do this to you. I did not do this to you. THAT only leaves you.

My own IP bounces/changes constantly. My ISP uses 4 different locations to insure connectivity and speed. No problems here at all. They are all located in my home state. It is almost never that all of the "real" details are shared.

FACTS we know: Something happened you do not deny. You were suspended. And now CS is not living up to your expectations of forgiveness. You have had 3 claims of an email being sent to your addie of record. You have proven that the same addie was used by them successfully twice before.

My closing advice is the same as my last post. Try ACR Live Chat. Try the ACR Rep here. Try another poker site. Maybe PMing the ACR Rep will work better. Just because you complain in public does not always guarantee public support or belief. IMHO.

And, again, GL & God bless.

:confused::bath::eek: :cool:

I have read these Terms and Conditions and nowhere inside states that use of a VPN or Proxy will lead to an account suspension.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/terms-and-conditions/

My guess for the reason for the VPN/Proxy would set off flags would be that some US States are not allowed to be used on this site...

This is fine, I understand the need to keep people for the jurisdictions that are legally not allowed on the site away. Canada is not one of them.

I downloaded the software and setup my account while I was unknowingly connected to a VPN, which was most likely blacklisted as NORD VPN is a very popular VPN program. I sure I am not the first person that this has happened too either. I am not denying this. But it was a mistake.

My main issue and reason to need help is because I have not received the email/emails and I still have not received them. (Apparently this is the only way to get account reinstated)

I have however received another promotional email about the Sunday Venom, but still no email about how to get my account running.

Anyways my post here was directed towards the ACR Support Rep. since this is the ACR support page and he seems to be quite helpful. He must not be around on the weekends.

Last edited:
K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am on the button and I have a showdown with one or more players, how come those players don't have to show their hand when I have the winning hand? This gives the other players an unfair advantage.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am on the button and I have a showdown with one or more players, how come those players don't have to show their hand when I have the winning hand? This gives the other players an unfair advantage.

I agree. A player who made the last bet or a player OOP, othewise, should show his/her cards first in tournament game, even though he/she doesn't have a winning hand. This is how it works on other sites. But ACR is different. ACR algorithm scans all the players’ cards, and then define a winner without even showing other opponents’ cards. That’s not OK, I think you should change this behavior.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never got the $10 dollar KO in the $4k Guaranteed KO. Or did you guys automatically credit me it and I did not see it? More worried about something being wrong than the 10 bucks.

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. A player who made the last bet or a player OOP, othewise, should show his/her cards first in tournament game, even though he/she doesn't have a winning hand. This is how it works on other sites. But ACR is different. ACR algorithm scans all the players’ cards, and then define a winner without even showing other opponents’ cards. That’s not OK, I think you should change this behavior.

Yes, it should be like in the real world - dealer can't scan the cards and say who win without showing them. On pokerstars it's the same as every betting round after 1st round.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, I apologize for the late reply. I'm sorry you've had this bad experience. They just sent the verification email one more time. In case you do not get it please let me know so I can report it one more time. You can also send the documents listed below to support@americascardroom.eu from the registered email address in the account.

**. A clear copy of the front side of your Driver’s license or Government Issue ID.
**. Clear copy/picture of a recent utility bill.
**. Must acknowledge our Proxy use policy. **. Copies of the card(s) you'd like to use in our site. (If applicable).

Let me know if after this you are still having problems with your account and I will be more than glad to help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never got the $10 dollar KO in the $4k Guaranteed KO. Or did you guys automatically credit me it and I did not see it? More worried about something being wrong than the 10 bucks.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. The prize for "BIG10 - $4,000 GTD Knockout 8 Max" (9173114)" was already given on 11/10/2018. Please double check and let me know if you have any other question or concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.