najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello guys,

Could anyone tell me if they have any problems with ACR poker client after their recent software renovation ?
I can't even get it to open. After loading, an error message pops up saying that an illegal instruction has occurred. So I emailed them and they answered me a couple of times with some ideas that didn't solve the issue ( Including reinstalling my whole OS from scratch ). Now they ignored me all together !!
I would appreciate any idea or advice. Thank you so much.

Best regards.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Tomorrow try again to open ACR lobby, and I will not be surprised if it opens to you without problems :D
At least, that happened to me already :p

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Thank you Dejange, but it's been over a month that I'm trying all kinds of things. I uninstalled the App and reinstalled it at least 20 times. I'll do what you said though :).

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I had the same thing happen. I have uninstalled and wont reinstall until they give me an incentive to. Its going in the waste basket and staying there. Done with it.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Lol !!! I understand your frustration man. Everything works perfectly on my PC including all the other poker clients, except ACR client and when their support team just ignore your emails, you really start doubting everything about the site !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol !!! I understand your frustration man. Everything works perfectly on my PC including all the other poker clients, except ACR client and when their support team just ignore your emails, you really start doubting everything about the site !

We have forwarded your installation issues and information you´ve send by private message to our tech support team, as soon as we get a resolution we will contact you, appreciate your patience in the meantime:)

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't believe ACR working today.

'Ell must have froze over, I was able to play 3 tourneys all the way through today with no issues.
Woo hoo.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I had the same thing happen. I have uninstalled and wont reinstall until they give me an incentive to. Its going in the waste basket and staying there. Done with it.

Leave it there.

I feel your pain! Go throught that everytime I start the client.

We have forwarded your installation issues and information you´ve send by private message to our tech support team, as soon as we get a resolution we will contact you, appreciate your patience in the meantime:)

I thought it was my ISP or bad wireless on my laptop which I play, but the software 'times' you out and throws an error if you don't register (or interact) with the software. I had to kill the client and restart a number of times until I actually entered a tournament.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
What did you forward man ? I told you I emailed them so many times and they just keep silent. So rude ! I've sent a screenshot of the error message as they required and nothing.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What did you forward man ? I told you I emailed them so many times and they just keep silent. So rude ! I've sent a screenshot of the error message as they required and nothing.

Hello Naji, I´ve send your case to our tech department, they are checking your report, as soon as I get a reply I will contact you with additional steps to help you solve the issue. Appreciate your patience.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Thank you sir, I really appreciate your concern, but after they've ignored me for so long now, it'll be hard to trust them like before.
All the best.