ACR satellites, 100% last place what does this mean?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I figure the last place if listed means its cash instead of a seat but no idea. Seems odd to do but anyone know if this means that it is cash not a seat?

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it means there is not enough in to get a ticket but you will receive 100% of the cash that is in the payout. example say the ticket value is $5 and the entry is $1, if you have 27 entries that would be 5 tickets and 6th place would get $2.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it means there is not enough in to get a ticket but you will receive 100% of the cash that is in the payout. example say the ticket value is $5 and the entry is $1, if you have 27 entries that would be 5 tickets and 6th place would get $2.

That's what I was a bit confused about. Later on as more entered it changed to an exact cash value for last place but for a chunk of time it just sat at 100%. I didn't add up the value of the seat at the time based on entrants. Never seen it stated as 100% but it did change but seen this representation multiple times on ACR. Normally it always states the amount. Unless this is just something they do while the value of the last seat is fluctuating in the registration period.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's what I was a bit confused about. Later on as more entered it changed to an exact cash value for last place but for a chunk of time it just sat at 100%. I didn't add up the value of the seat at the time based on entrants. Never seen it stated as 100% but it did change but seen this representation multiple times on ACR. Normally it always states the amount. Unless this is just something they do while the value of the last seat is fluctuating in the registration period.

Correct it does this until registration is closed

Poker Tells