ACR REFUND

Y

yunghm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was recently refunded 50 dollars from ACR from bots playing on the site. What should I know about this moving forward and can I still play on this site? How do y’all feel about the fairness of ACR poker and how it affects the low/micro stakes MTT US players?

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, they catched a bot and refunded you on your lost(s) against it.. I mean, I don't know a lot of sites doing this! Maybe they'll not catch them all, but at least when they do you get compensated

All poker sites are infested with bots, believe that! ACR is just one of the fews going public with everyting they got on each. I think it's a plus for a poker site..

-TRP-

E

Enigmapulated

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
several times

I've been refunded several times (3 times, but from ALOT of different players in those 3 sessions) What i dont understand is they only cover losses up to a certain percent so when really from one table i should have been paid back well over 25$ i was only refunded $5 and some change.... and also they would not tell me HOW i was being cheated like what to look out for in the future, and if they are this many cheaters that are getting caught I would like to know what they are doing so i can see it in action....

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't been playing much on ACR because of the bot problem. I got a small refund months ago. It is good that they are refunding players.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd say that them addressing the problem and compensating their players for it is a step in the right direction. Have they gotten rid of the bot issue entirely? Very doubtful and I presume most online gambling websites are far from this step, but ACR is still one of the most highly regarded US poker sites, so I don't think you should be too worried.

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been refunded several times (3 times, but from ALOT of different players in those 3 sessions) What i dont understand is they only cover losses up to a certain percent so when really from one table i should have been paid back well over 25$ i was only refunded $5 and some change.... and also they would not tell me HOW i was being cheated like what to look out for in the future, and if they are this many cheaters that are getting caught I would like to know what they are doing so i can see it in action....
You have been cheated by a solid winning game strategy.
A bot will not tilt and doesn't need to rest (although a bot can't be playing 24/7 also, he will be caught the next day hehe).
So basically let's say there is a simple algorithm that can make 1-5 EV bb/100 hands on micro stakes through a solid tight and aggressive play. That's it.