ACR PLO Bot solution..... maybe

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing low stakes PLO $ games. The problem with ACR is the disgusting amount of bots. IF anyone has looked into this situation, you have probably discovered that it is nearly impossible to prove, and if you have some glimmer of proof, ACR does not or cannot do anything about it. I would like to suggest a communal solution. I believe the only way to combot this issue is to have a dedicated thread to post their screen names so all can avoid playing them and give them no action. Also, this would provide a place for those that are thought, unjustly, to be a bot can respond, which no bot can ever do without prior knowledge of this thread. If we were to offer a chance to prove otherwise in the table chat first, then post here, I think more real bad beat/play/attitudes can be avoided and a progressive list of bots could ultimately dwindle to a reasonable amount, i.e., who would rob a bank if the bank knew they were coming?

-On the flip, my only other solutions are to avoid them altogether, only play the nuts and or set them up for failure. By the ladder I mean, some bots are programmed to, let us say, continue to 3 bet if you continue to fold to 3 bets. So if you feed them that info then change up on big pots, then small pots, and so on. This is a miniscule solution to a massive problem, however, it may make you a little less frustrated.

Thanks for reading, any thoughts? :confused:

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shouldn't comment on my own post, but maybe Phil Nagy (ACR) is on to something!?

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The Only Way To Rid The Online Poker World of Bots is to have an Independent Credit Reference Agency set up to Universally Cross Reference Poker Platform Applications By Bank Accounts and Registered addresses...

I Know That Poker Platforms do a good job of checking ID's Internally but in house isn't working when same ID and Bank Details Used across many Platforms...

Also When An Independent can notify all platforms of BOTS Details It will Have Bigger impact on the Fraudulent activity, also making it a crime which can actually be used as evidence in courts to pursue for Remuneration and or Compensation...

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/bots-collusion-acr-426271/

Last edited:
FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing against humans.