ACR Player Points

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR used to have combat points that you could exchange for cash...now I see I have player points, but I cannot figure out what to do with them...

Can somebody tell me what ACR Player Points are used for...I see points option in tourneys but no tourneys to join...I have thousands of play points and they seem useless...

thanks...

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR used to have combat points that you could exchange for cash...now I see I have player points, but I cannot figure out what to do with them...

Can somebody tell me what ACR Player Points are used for...I see points option in tourneys but no tourneys to join...I have thousands of play points and they seem useless...

thanks...
I saw but can't remember where, probably the ACR facebook or twitter feed. ACR stated that they were working to get the rewards program back up and working in the software, but in the meantime if you wanted your points converted into dollars that you need to contact the ACR customer service team with that request and they say they will do that for you.

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100 player points is worth $1.00. You have to contact customer service to do this.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

thanks...

In ACR, we still use Combat Points, and they are exactly the same as Player Points in Black Chip Poker. These can no longer be used to buy in directly into tournaments, but you can exchange them for cash and then you can use the money as you prefer. Please note that our Customer Support can process this conversion for you. In case you need further details or would like us to give a deeper look, please send us your screen name via direct/private message and we will gladly assist you.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In ACR, we still use Combat Points, and they are exactly the same as Player Points in Black Chip Poker. These can no longer be used to buy in directly into tournaments, but you can exchange them for cash and then you can use the money as you prefer. Please note that our Customer Support can process this conversion for you. In case you need further details or would like us to give a deeper look, please send us your screen name via direct/private message and we will gladly assist you.

Thanks you very much ACR rep, always helping us in every way you can. Much appreciated

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

thanks for the reply...I'll contact CS when I'm ready to exchange...what is the exchange rate?

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
join the rakeback program dude, just im cs

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unrelated have freerolls started back up yet? i havent bothered to log in since the update

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unrelated have freerolls started back up yet? i havent bothered to log in since the update

We are working on getting back on demand freerolls and private tournaments soon. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at the moment, but rest assure once we release it, we will definitively post it on all our social media channels and forums.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks you very much ACR rep, always helping us in every way you can. Much appreciated

You're very welcome, I'm happy to be of help! :shakehand

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for the reply...I'll contact CS when I'm ready to exchange...what is the exchange rate?

You're very welcome, the exchange rate is 100 Combat Points = 1 USD.