ACR PKO pay outs

vegafx12

vegafx12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I'm playing in Knockout tourney (OSS #104)...

I have $10 bounty on my head, villain has $12.50 bounty on him. I knock him out. Hooray for me. I collect his bounty!

After you knockout a player, you're bounty is supposed to increase by the same amount. So, my bounty should now be $22.50

BUT.... It's not! My new bounty is instead $16.25..?!

So, I'm like, "wtf..? they better not have cheated me out on that bounty." and go check "Financial History" page to see how much was added to my balance. I confirm my account was credited the appropriate bounty reward of $12.50.

OK. That's good I got paid the proper amount. BUT....

My new bounty just been shorted $6.25... That means, if anyone knocks me out, they are not getting the full amount they should be. Where did that money go??

Is there something I'm not understanding about how these PKO tourneys work?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is because the numbers display, what other players can collect, if they knock you out, which is only half your bounty in a typical PKO. In this example your bounty was 20$, and his was 25$. When you knocked him out, you were rewarded 12,5$, and the other 12,5$ went on your own bounty, which was now 32,5$. However since other players can only collect half of that, the number displayed on the screen was only 16,25$. Most poker sites do it like this, but some like 888 Poker display the full amount.

vegafx12

vegafx12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahhh! OKAY! I didn't realize, but now that you mention it, I do see that everyone paid $10 towards the bounty pool, yet we all started with $5 bounty displayed. Makes total sense. Thanks for pointing that out!

I've had issues with ACR before (mostly with inaccurate rake back rewards calculations) where the numbers just don't add up and I get shorted constantly. Each week, I go and add up add up all rakes, fees, etc. and end up having e-mail them of mistakes. They usually end up crediting me, but such a pain to have to deal with. Especially with the UX not allowing for exporting the history to excel. Very tedious process...

Needless to say, my confidence in the software's arithmetic capabilities is pretty shot....

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
When you KO someone you get half the bounty credited to your account and the other half goes onto your bounty.

:top: