• Thread starter gamblingisfun22
  • Start date
G

gamblingisfun22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been waiting on ACR for almost 3 days with a withdraw issue to respond to email. No response. As a test I had a friend send them a email with a deposit question and almost instant response. That is such a bad look.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been waiting on ACR for almost 3 days with a withdraw issue to respond to email. No response. As a test I had a friend send them a email with a deposit question and almost instant response. That is such a bad look.

Hello, you can contact us through the different social networks to help you with the different situations.-

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be careful, they might try to ban you like J Little if you're not careful!!! lol. Good Luck. But they're usually pretty good with that stuff.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it's been a common joke of mine that if you message support on any poker site about "deposit" you will usually get a fast response, anything else is usually a few days wait.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently uploaded documents on ACR to verify my account, and 24 hours later it was completed. I think, thats pretty efficient. But yeah. As others have said, its not exactly shocking, that sites give higher priority to service customers, who want to deposit rather than withdraw. I certainly dont think, that is an ACR specific phenomenon :)