ACR moment disconnects

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Couple times now I get a 1 second disconnect from ACR. A quick flash and the button prompting me to press "I'm Back". Would not be a big deal, but my cards are mucked when I come back. A few times this is not what I wanted. It seems other people kind of disappear, but their cards don't muck. Is there some setting I can change to prevent this, so I only get mucked if I don't act after 90 seconds?

The problem is not my internet, as audio streams I listen to are not interrupted at same time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couple times now I get a 1 second disconnect from ACR. A quick flash and the button prompting me to press "I'm Back". Would not be a big deal, but my cards are mucked when I come back. A few times this is not what I wanted. It seems other people kind of disappear, but their cards don't muck. Is there some setting I can change to prevent this, so I only get mucked if I don't act after 90 seconds?

The problem is not my internet, as audio streams I listen to are not interrupted at same time.

Hi, thanks for reaching us with your concerns, I have sent your report to the department in charge, once I get a reply, I'll contact you back.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for waiting, I have escalated your feedback to the department in charge, and they have confirmed that we've suffering some sporadic disconnections due to the high traffic of players connecting at the same time, however, our tech department is currently working on it and for this coming April 29th, we will have a downtime that will fix it.

Hopefully this information clarifies your concerns.

ACR Rep,

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for waiting, I have escalated your feedback to the department in charge, and they have confirmed that we've suffering some sporadic disconnections due to the high traffic of players connecting at the same time, however, our tech department is currently working on it and for this coming April 29th, we will have a downtime that will fix it.

Hopefully this information clarifies your concerns.

ACR Rep,

Thanks.