ACR latest update

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you all think of ACR's new client window with the new tabs and everything? I like it and think it looks good. It is much better than the multiple windows that they used to have not long ago.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just wish they get everything done as far as upgrade. Really hurt last night in tourney when they added it froze up tourney in middle of a great hand. that timed me out after i pushed half my stack on top two pair on flop. But what can you do, i can live with tenth place finish. but it sure did cost me some bucks.:help:

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just wish they get everything done as far as upgrade. Really hurt last night in tourney when they added it froze up tourney in middle of a great hand. that timed me out after i pushed half my stack on top two pair on flop. But what can you do, i can live with tenth place finish. but it sure did cost me some bucks.:help:

Yea that is not cool but congrats on your 10th place finish!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Which tournament was it?

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i like the new appearance of ACR, it very modern and easy navigate

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the new design
for some reason the checkout does not turn
but in general they did better the main thing so that there would no longer be often malfunctions

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I also liked the new appearance of the ACR site .... this kind of changes are the ones we like most of those who play on this site ... these changes will always be welcome as long as they do not affect the game directly...!

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which tournament was it?
it was the CC FREE ROLL. I don't care about the change you win its about pride. also one of the members talks junk so its for him too. happy trails

you need to get your post up. the free roll seems soft. Bonfish talked a bit of trash last night after a foolish all in call that he lucked out and by river his second pair was higher. thats ACR FOR YA. IM HERE:evil:

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bit inconvinient with resizing windows when you need it, table windows don't ”remember” their last size once they are closed, but in general this update is great and beutiful, and I agree with other members that it's much better than it was.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was the CC FREE ROLL. I don't care about the change you win its about pride. also one of the members talks junk so its for him too. happy trails

you need to get your post up. the free roll seems soft. Bonfish talked a bit of trash last night after a foolish all in call that he lucked out and by river his second pair was higher. thats ACR FOR YA. IM HERE:evil:

I'll be in the freeroll club hopefully in a couple weeks. Been doing really well with posting and what not. I can't wait for the softness!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A bit inconvinient with resizing windows when you need it, table windows don't ”remember” their last size once they are closed, but in general this update is great and beutiful, and I agree with other members that it's much better than it was.

Hope I understood your problem correctly!

When you are at the table click on the ''eye'' icon , after that they will appear 3 dots (...) , by clicking on them there are a few very handy options like ''make this size the default''.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi
i like the new appearance of ACR, it very modern and easy navigate

I agree. The only thing I do not like is that when you use the scroll wheel on the mouse to go through the list of tournaments one click of the wheel advances the list to far. It should do like half a page instead of almost a whole page. I hope that makes sense.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The new lobby's appearance is very nice and ''cleaner'' , I also like the option between dark and light!!!Very convenient that they are all in one single screen and those extra lobby screens stopped popping up

But till now I am not sure if I like the new tables , the older ones were so smooth , and the action buttons much bigger, I don't like that the cards are like bolded I don't know how to explain it in English plus I really miss the usage of my mouse wheel. I use this function very often.Hope they add it any time soon in a later update :)

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the direction they are going. I wish they would stop making it harder to MOD. Now storing card faces locally sucks.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also like these changes. I think the design is not very different from the old one, but as for me, everything turned out pretty well.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like it, I think it was better before, so long that I take this update, I thought the software was going to be amazing.