acr home games on twitch mini games

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok I just started playing these and watching live streams and i always see players !target other players what does this mean/do? Also see people winning chat points from playing roulette what is this and how does it work? I know real roulette play it often and do well key is playing 1 3rd of the board plus using corners and sticking with your numbers but don't know what it means on twitch or how to play. I even googled but no clear explanation.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope this helps

The reason certain people are 'targeted' is because the person hosting the home game has put bounties on that players head. Most times, the host will put a bounty on their own head or another stream team member.

As for the channel points, those are earned when interacting with the channel in chat. You can collect them and use them to unlock emotes, highlight messages or even some hosts allow you to play bonus games like 'Deal or No Deal' to win bankroll bucks.

The roulette game is for different points...these points are typically used to buy tickets for the giveaways that the host is doing during the home game. Use the command '!points' to see how many points you have. Sometimes you won't have enough points to buy the max tickets for the giveaway so you will '!join' the running roulette game to win more but it's not a standard roulette game, you don't really pick any numbers. Once you have enough points for tickets you will use the command '!ticket max' to purchase tickets for the running giveaway. Usually they are done at certain milestones such as every hour or when viewership reaches a certain number. These giveaways are usually bankroll builders or 50/50 stakes for upcoming tournaments.

If you are going to the streams to get the passwords, I do recommend staying in the channels throughout the game, even if you get knocked out. It's a great way to support the streamers as a lot of what they do depends on viewership. Plus, there is always a chance you will still win something;).

WeBeMerkinEm

WeBeMerkinEm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
twitch streaming

the roulette in the chat is just fun for people in the chat to have something extra to do. the streamer will give out points as well as you just earn then the longer you are in the chat and to play u type !gamble followed by percentage of the points like sooo

!gamble 25% !gamble 50%

and so on. I just became one of the stormers and am a new streamer so follow me and come say hi sometime if you next time you see me on and we can learn whatever u wanna know just ask. my name on twitch is WeBeMerkinEm so come say hi and have a good day!

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games