• Start date
Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So they recently bumped up their hourly freerolls from $10 to $50 which is awesome. I just logged in to play and they're now playing PLO8, my favorite game. Life just keeps getting bettor. Thank you ACR.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So they recently bumped up their hourly freerolls from $10 to $50 which is awesome. I just logged in to play and they're now playing PLO8, my favorite game. Life just keeps getting bettor. Thank you ACR.

Nice, love PLO/8.Sucks i haven't been able to get on ACR since the update awhile back. Hopefully i can play soon, the rep is trying to get it figured out for me.

glgl:D

J

JRTHEKING

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info. This makes me smile and want to put a little more effort into these than the $10 ones. Kudos to ACR for upping the prize pools in these games.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is really nice of them to do that. I wonder how long they will extend these for. Would be nice if they ran these like this for a while

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i did not know they bumped the freerolls

thanks for the heads up!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Its been a solid week now, does anyone know how long they will keep the FR's On Demand at $50?

They have been enjoyable to say the least - I really appreciate the effort they have gone to here. They are also inclusive (as noted above) and offer quite a deep number of prize places. A few other sites/parties could take a leaf out of their book...good for ACR.

Freeroll Passwords