ACR Freerolls

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if ACR is going to keep the $50 freerolls they started today on demand. I hope so, they have getting upwards of 800 people registered and paying out way more than top 10. 1st place has been averaging around 10 dollars.

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Noticed it last night around 8 . I was like what is this $50 business I love it. Hope to cash a few so I can play in some of the upcoming oss. Have yet to get myself trusting and understanding crypto yet but I am getting there:D

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it is definitely becoming the site for free rollers. You can just about just shove all in one time on the on demand cyclone ones and sit the rest of the tourney after a win.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know if ACR is going to keep the $50 freerolls they started today on demand. I hope so, they have getting upwards of 800 people registered and paying out way more than top 10. 1st place has been averaging around 10 dollars.

Yup, they are here to stay,

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Makes sense since they changed a lot of the buy-ins for all the tournaments.

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah it is definitely becoming the site for free rollers. You can just about just shove all in one time on the on demand cyclone ones and sit the rest of the tourney after a win.

That's the unspoken rule of large player pool freerolls, shove on your first good hands.

S

saratov game

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Приветствие

Hello dear lovers of such a legendary and very interesting game!))

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen nothing but PLO and PLO8 tournaments in these today, are they going to rotate these things every 12 hours, is this just a weekend deal, will they eventually include stud tournaments as well? So many questions but so far I like it. Keep it up ACR.

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This week end is PLO, good occasion for learn, two final table for momant, nice game.

Freeroll Passwords