ACR Freeroll on demand not showing up?

O

Oasys12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else not seeing them show up? I've SCOURED the internet for an answer, read every word on their site about it, etc. Is it only available for certain players, or does everyone immediately qualify? I'm pretty new to online poker so I could definitely just be missing something, but when I click on the tourney tab it only shows the regular free rolls that play every 3 hours.

Thanks in advance!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else not seeing them show up? I've SCOURED the internet for an answer, read every word on their site about it, etc. Is it only available for certain players, or does everyone immediately qualify? I'm pretty new to online poker so I could definitely just be missing something, but when I click on the tourney tab it only shows the regular free rolls that play every 3 hours.

Thanks in advance!

May I ask which on-demand in specific?

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks in advance!

Hi, in the masonry free rolls, go every 3 hours, there if I am not mistaken 1-2 omaha and holden day. Open private there everything you need, in the filter write the name free and click the checkmark. That's all, good luck.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had in mind every day changes, Oamaha day, Holden day are those that are every 3 hours.
And you need a privat tab.

O

Oasys12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
May I ask which on-demand in specific?

If I'm not mistaken, the $50 free roll on demand that's listed on the ACR website.

Hi, in the masonry free rolls, go every 3 hours, there if I am not mistaken 1-2 omaha and holden day. Open private there everything you need, in the filter write the name free and click the checkmark. That's all, good luck.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean. I'm seeing the tournaments you're talking about, the ones that play every 3 hours, but not the on demand ones.

Last edited:
J

jmg199

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see what you're talking about on the ACR website, but I haven't seen any active freeroll on-demands in my 2 months with an account.
Honestly I didn't even known what you were talking about.

Attachments

• freeroll.JPG
    freeroll.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 16
O

Oasys12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see what you're talking about on the ACR website, but I haven't seen any active freeroll on-demands in my 2 months with an account.
Honestly I didn't even known what you were talking about.

Yeah that's the one! My previous post has been edited, thought it was $10

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I believe there is an old page on their website (separate from the lobby site) which was still indicating 'Free Rolls on Demand'.

The free rolls were revamped a while ago and whilst many still refer to 'on demand' (including myself) they are now known as free roll GTD (guaranteed) and run every three hours with $50 split over 15% of the field...which is a solid improvement.

Additionally today they have added rolling Venom free roll tourneys, virtually back to back to win .10c + .01. tickets to enter and play up through the Venom series.

O

Oasys12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe there is an old page on their website (separate from the lobby site) which was still indicating 'Free Rolls on Demand'.

The free rolls were revamped a while ago and whilst many still refer to 'on demand' (including myself) they are now known as free roll GTD (guaranteed) and run every three hours with $50 split over 15% of the field...which is a solid improvement.

Additionally today they have added rolling Venom free roll tourneys, virtually back to back to win .10c + .01. tickets to enter and play up through the Venom series.

Ahh, well that would explain it. That's really a shame though, I think I'd much prefer the other format. They should also REALLY take that information off of their site if it's still around like that.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks in advance!

There are also freeroll satellite to step 1 of the venom 1/9 series. Step 10 is the 2500 buyin venom. Check those out, the freeroll is soft and step 1 is normally shit players also.