ACR Freeroll On Demand Leaderboard

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This question is for anyone who knows anything about the ACR freerolls.

Im in second place with 26 and first has 29 but I was in a tournament with 12 people left and the site went down and I ended up in 3rd without ever playing another hand. I got the money in my account which didnt matter. But I didn't get any points for the leaderboard.

Has anyone ever won this?
Do you think it would be worth contacting them?

Attachments

• 20180504_052829.jpg
    20180504_052829.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 158
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting question, I can only surmise that ACR does not award points for incomplete tournaments. This is loosely covered in their rules as "Americas Cardroom reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for this promotion at any time with or without notice."

With that said, perhaps you can PM the ACR Rep here at CC and give him a link to this thread so they can weigh in on the subject.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What time did your tourney end? You probably know this already but the leader board doesn't update until after midnight the next day.

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was wednesday or something

what is the acr reps name on here?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you get a ticket to the Sunday major if you top the leaderboard. I would absolutely make sure I get that ticket it could be fate waiting for you.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im in second place with 26 and first has 29 but I was in a tournament with 12 people left and the site went down and I ended up in 3rd without ever playing another hand. I got the money in my account which didnt matter. But I didn't get any points for the leaderboard.

Yesterday, I won a $10 for 10 points. In another one yesterday, I was 7th out of 27 left before it was cancelled. My points this morning were 10 (not 14) . I received the money for the cancelled tournament, but not the points. It appears that they will not award points for incomplete tournaments.

Did you ever contact the Rep about this? Did you get a ticket?

The current leader board still has you in 2nd. I am in 143rd, no joy. Watch out this week though, I think I will take a stab at this thing. :D

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This question is for anyone who knows anything about the ACR freerolls.

Some more news on this front. The $10 On Demand freerolls are no longer offered at ACR! They have a new promotion in their place, but it costs a minimum of $5.50 to buy in and are 5-minute blinds. Oh, and if you pre-register before the tournaments start you will earn double points!

I am down for that ... not!

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wrote him but he never wrote back, The tournament that got canceled ended when there were only 6 people left in it and I was in third. Going out in 6th would have given me enough. Im not that worried about it. I'll just do it again. That was the first week I found out about the leaderboard.

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That kinda sucks cause I used the freerolls to kinda practice things im learning.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That kinda sucks cause I used the freerolls to kinda practice things im learning.

It does suck. I liked them just to pass the time. And yesterday, thought I may have had a shot at one of those tickets too.

Another thing that is missing is the Jackpot Freeroll for tomorrow (Sunday). Additionally, the lowest buy-in for a GTD tournament is $3.30. No more .10, .50, $1, etc. The little guys are getting less to work with.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just read in the main ACR thread, the Rep said that they are looking into restoring the $10 On Demand tournaments. He/she also said that they are working on restoring the the micro-stakes tournaments for .10, .50, $1 etc.

One user in that thread made a very keen observation. Without these types of tournaments in the line-up, it may be easier to bring servers back up without the extra load of thousands of players flooding these types of events in the middle of an attack.

Less players equals less server load. Kind of sad that they have to resort to this type of action, if that may be what they are actually doing.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, there are .55 On Demand games now. 30K chips and 5-min blinds, 3 levels late registration.

E

esantiaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wrote him but he never wrote back, The tournament that got canceled ended when there were only 6 people left in it and I was in third. Going out in 6th would have given me enough. Im not that worried about it. I'll just do it again. That was the first week I found out about the leaderboard.
When can I find that leaderboard?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, this is absolutely not important to me. I am more interested in my game and in improving my own skills than my place in the leaderboard.