ACR Elite Benefits

vegafx12

vegafx12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I originally posted this in the "Official ACR Thread", but I don't know if anyone will see it -- that thread's kind of a mess...

Although not what I originially intended, this did ultimately just turn into a bit of a vent/rant post about how much I dislike the the ACR Windows client application.

I do think it's all still very relevant and worthy of some discussion. So, i decided to move to a new thread as I'd liked to hear others' thoughts and opinions on the subject....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, is ACR ever going to fix their elite benefits? I was told by ACR support that they have been forced to limit the crediting of RP/CP points to only once a week on Fridays due to "technical issues".

Well, are they ever going to fix those "technical issues" so the RP/CP points are tallied in real time? Hell, even daily would be fine!

Based on all the other shortcomings, bugs, UI/UX issues, etc. I see in the client application, I'm convinced the ACR development team doesn't really have a clue what their doing. So, I wouldn't be surprised if the design behind the point tallying mechanism has left them totally boxed in. I'm guessing whatever the issue is would probably require some major code changes and they're just not going to do it.

I honestly think the software is pretty much crap. Nobody asked me, but if they did, I'd say this thing is due for a full re-write... Although, funny thing is, this is an Electron app, so it must not have been too long ago that this actually was re-written?!?!

I think you guys should consider doubling back on the "cross-platform" shortcut you took and should strongly consider going native for your client app. Sure, it's a daunting task and not something that can be completed overnight. But, it's the only way you'll be able to ensure the richest and most fulfilling user experience for your customers.

Last edited:
MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To play or not to play on this site is a personal choice of each player. Despite all the technical problems, I like this site. It has a large number of daily freerolls which is very suitable for beginners.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I originally posted this in the "Official ACR Thread", but I don't know if anyone will see it -- that thread's kind of a mess...

hi hi vegafx!! :ciao:
i play acr most every day
no idea what is "elite benefits"
yikes!!!! what i missing please??

blond.jpg

vegafx12

vegafx12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's just what they call their rewards system.