ACR - The champion of passwords to play.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder why ACR restricts tournaments by asking for so many passwords to play?
This gives us an absurd job to find the passwords, which I often give up on tournaments. Do they not realize how much they drive players away from your site, with these senseless restrictions? Could someone explain this nonsense to me? Tks :confused::confused:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huh? Your complaining about a site giving away Free $$$,,, and they have the gall to ask for a password to play,,, Crazy!! :eek::eek::eek: Absurd!! $$$

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really.Dont understand what your bitching about.I dont find it that hard to find free roll passwords for acr at all.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, but I´m talk about playing a private tournament that costs cents to enter. In which I see no need for a password. Try the OTR for example Diaries and search for your passwords. Several are impossible to find. I have the impression that tournaments are empty for this very reason.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well maybe if you were a member of On Tilt Radio you would get the password easily.

You have your information incorrect. freerolls are found only on the Tourney--> Freeroll tab. Those games on the Tourney--> Private tab are not ACR freerolls they are games setup for non ACR entities.

These entities would have these games for their members like Cardschat; or for their listeners like OTR and RFR; or for their viewers like the Twitch Stormers Homegames. These games are not open freerolls that are not available for everyone. They are supposed to be "Private" tourneys hence the name also why there is need for a password on them.

Sorry, but I´m talk about playing a private tournament that costs cents to enter. In which I see no need for a password. Try the OTR for example Diaries and search for your passwords. Several are impossible to find. I have the impression that tournaments are empty for this very reason.

Last edited:
kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your explanations. I now better understand the need for passwords in these tournaments. I thought they were ACR tournaments. I am totally wrong. However, I will keep the post, as I believe that several Brazilians have the same feeling that I had. Thanks again!

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Pardon me being straightforward, but

You are pretty much out of reality, common sense about this case! The ACR hosts these freerolls (they have separately their freerolls, usually in every 3 hours in the freeroll section) , but they don't finance it...

Back in the time, not so long ago, the word: 'private' was known by everyone, what the hell that can mean, its original meaning gives you the pretty basic explanation in this poker case, why they have passwords....

The money what you can possibly win there provided by the mentioned person, company whose name usually transparent even in the freerolls' names.... most of the cases, you just need to register, be a member, follow them in their online site... that's it. So it is not even that much private. From their point of view, it is like paying for any ads... What you can't find, that means, it is really private, even if you see it in the poker lobby, it is not for you. So simple....

Boy!!!! I don't get it, you come here, make a thread about it, meantime, you could go to their site, register there and it is solved out forever, within the same time (in the twitch channel cases even faster)....

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This gives us an absurd job to find the passwords, which I often give up on tournaments. Do they not realize how much they drive players away from your site, with these senseless restrictions? Could someone explain this nonsense to me? Tks :confused::confused:

I didn't understand this, ACR is the room that has more Freerolls and you don't want to bother to find passwords?
My, we just need to ask them to play for you too.:D I'm sorry but be realistic

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All passwords have a specific way of obtaining, but nevertheless there are groups in the face book and other sites that provide some passwords, of which one is searched. and The OTR is empty because it is a single slot for $ 16.50 which makes it very difficult to win so many don't even bother to pla

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i really love ACR for a large number of freerolls
you just need to find a site with passwords and add it to your bookmarks

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Well ... The tab clearly says 'Private tournaments'
maybe someone wants to organize poker mtt for his local chess club.
Just go for regular tournaments, no passwords required there.