ACR Captcha

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was playing a SNG last night on ACR when the game paused and a window came up asking me if I was a robot....clicked box saying not a robot than another window popped up asking me to select pictures with hills in it...

I know ACR has stated they are working on controlling bots...I guess this is one way...I don't mind the interruption...just thought I would get other peoples opinion on the subject...

what are your thoughts?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A small price to pay for safety,,,, ;)

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so long as the game is paused and I don't time out because of it, no problem.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think its great but if someone running a bot is watching he can do check the boxes and still let the bot play!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's a step in the right direction.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It has not happened to me but it seems an interesting strategy to eliminate bots.

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pain

I guess its trying to help ,but sometimes the pictures are so small you can tell if an object is in it,and you end up going through two or three groups.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hasn't happened to me yet but I don't think I would mind if it did.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea...I don't mind...at least they are trying to do something...

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Was playing a SNG last night on ACR when the game paused and a window came up asking me if I was a robot....clicked box saying not a robot than another window popped up asking me to select pictures with hills in it...

I know ACR has stated they are working on controlling bots...I guess this is one way...I don't mind the interruption...just thought I would get other peoples opinion on the subject...

what are your thoughts?

I wonder what would have happened, if you had clicked the box saying you were a robot.

I would not mind, but I just wish they would send out an email telling us what is going to happen. Damn pop ups etc, make me nervous.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess its trying to help ,but sometimes the pictures are so small you can tell if an object is in it,and you end up going through two or three groups.
I agree with this, plus not all of those things are done right in my opinion, like there are a couple of ones that say "pick all of the images with street signs" that I have had to redo a bunch of times. I like the thought but like some others have said as long as it still lets me play and doesn't mess up my game but I would think there would have to be a better way to do it than these things.